The Walking Dead

What movies and Tv shows are you watching, and are they worth a crap.Let us know. ;)
dalecheesy
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

The Walking Dead

Post by dalecheesy »

Anybody watching it?? Got to say i'm far from impressed by season 2 after being hooked on season 1. Think it's turning into a melodrama..Never mind the tears and the missing girl shenanigans i wanna see someone munched and a load of blood n guts. It's called the walking dead not The pregnancy and the missing kid :( Been reading the comic series to get my gore fill and it's much better. Bit like Garth Ennis' stuff in The Crossed.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: The Walking Dead

Post by CoFree »

no
ive not watched any of it ;)
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
bsammy
Bandit
Bandit

Post by bsammy »

yea i agree, the last few episodes have been kinda weak. not much happening other than the search for sofia. i bet merril ends up finding her
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Yep, last couple were kind of weak, im tired of them looking for the girl.

This season started out AWESOME I was really happy with how it was going, but then they lost the girl and then the next couple episodes were kind of slow.

It's definitely getting more dramatic, which I could do without, I just want a good storyline without going that much into the drama and tension between characters.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

damn
now you guys are going to get me to
watch it
im on the 5th season of that 70 show
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
dalecheesy
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by dalecheesy »

Yeah give it a whirl cofree. I was hooked on season one but season 2 is just not living up to expectations. It's focusing more on character development. Pfffft never mind all the whistful looks and the emotional emphasis with the occasional foray out to look for that missing kid nobody seems to care about, get some undead on the screen, get someone munched then whack their heads off with a diverse range of tools. RAAAAH!!! Got to admit Daryll is now my favourite character..It's just not possible to look uncool with a crossbow :) and yup bring back Merle he rocked.. Badass redneck (not sure why they all talk like CoFree mind :D )
Taseera
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Taseera »

I never see this film but want to watched till late tonight ......... Have a good Day .

Return to “The Movie House & TV Room”