Destiny Bug Reveals Unreleased Content

The Tavern.
A place to hang out and talk.
Forum rules
We are a very social group and don't tolerate haters.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

By Emanuel Maiberg

Several Destiny players have posted videos to YouTube documenting a bug that locked them out of the Tower, but revealed many pieces of content currently not in the game.

As you can see in the video, when the bug occurs the map shows several new, locked areas, some of which have already been announced as DLC. The events include new Story Missions, Strikes, and Raids, all of which take place on planets that are already included in the main game.

If you don't want to sift through the video, Reddit user KilledbyDice has compiled a list of everything the video reveals here.

Remember that this is a bug Bungie probably never intended players to see, so any and all content could easily change when it's officially announced.

Bungie recently outlined some of its plans for more updates to come over the next few months. It also revealed the first DLC pack for the game, The Dark Below, before the game launched earlier this month on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360.

---------------

I had read there was content on the disc that was locked till the DLC.
I would just like to say what a load of horse shit it is.
I own the disc there was no disclaimer saying i don't get to use or play all the content on the disc.
Activision is doing everything in there power to completely destroy Bungees name and reputation.
CoFree
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.

Return to “RHPG in Destiny”