Greetings

The Tavern.
A place to hang out and talk.
Forum rules
We are a very social group and don't tolerate haters.
PolarBearCA
Peasant
Peasant

Greetings

Post by PolarBearCA »

Hi all... just joined the clan. I'm not sure if many people use this forum but the one at Bungie.net seems just as quiet so I might as well introduce myself here.

I have played a number of MMO/multiplayer-type games but I have never actually been a member of a clan/fleet/guild/faction before because I mostly prefer solo gameplay.

Halo 4's co-op Spartan Ops changed my mind a little bit, but Destiny feels like I need to have team-mates to maximize my enjoyment. I finally levelled up to 28 and tried to do a weekly strike only to discover that without a fireteam I was on my own since there's no matchmaking!

I play a hunter and although I have both subclasses fully levelled I typically use bladedancer.

I don't think I am particularly great at this game or shooters in general. I really don't enjoy PvP although I might be convinced to play with people who don't generally act like a-holes. It just isn't my thing, as I am generally a non-competitive person.

I'm looking forward to trying out the higher level content with some clan members... my gamertag is the same as my ID here, PolarBearCA.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: Greetings

Post by CoFree »

the board has been slow for a while now
but a few of us still post up just for the hell of it.

I just added the area for destiny a week or two ago.
glad to have you as a member of the site and the clan
we will see you on the game i'm sure
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.

Return to “RHPG in Destiny”