Punch Out

Let us know what you think about the game your playing now.
BobSeager
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Punch Out

Post by BobSeager »

This game is really fun, and the control scheme allows you to either use your fists and 'box' or use the controller like the NES version, sideways with A+B. I haven't hooked it up yet, but I have the balance board and it is supported. Could be fun to use as the left and right dodge as opposed to the nunchuk analog stick as is the default setup. The boxers are mostly the same people taken from both the NES version and Super Punch Out on SNES, however many of their moves have changed and the timing is different, which made it difficult for me since I am so accustomed to the timing of the originals. I got to Soda Popinksi on the weekend, once again he's the guy I find the most difficult from the NES version (other than Tyson who I just never spent enough time on to be able to fight against).
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: Punch Out

Post by sadalius »

Yeah, I'm liking this game too. I read that the best way to play this game is the old school way with the wiimote turned sideways so you can use the d-pad and the 1 and 2 buttons. They claim that the controls for the balance board sucks big time, but I haven't taken the time to try that out yet.
Sadalius

No questions by PM please

Return to “What you're playing.”