Playing the Wii

Let us know what you think about the game your playing now.
freedog
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Playing the Wii

Post by freedog »

i dont have a wii and dont know if i will buy one (i do love my 360), but i have played the sports games that come with it, with my niece. the contollers are pretty cool. however, i have heard games like call of duty are hard to play because those same fun to use controllers make it difficult to aim.

anybody have any feedback.
RogueDog22
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Playing the Wii

Post by RogueDog22 »

however, i have heard games like call of duty are hard to play because those same fun to use controllers make it difficult to aim.
You are 100% correct. I have the Wii and bought Call of Duty 2 not realizing what I was in for when I got home to try it out. It is extremely difficult to control the aiming and walking in FPS such as this. I don't think the Wii is made to be compatible with FPS and it should stick to its original sports games, progressively adding new sports.
lilrevuk
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by lilrevuk »

I've bought one recently, trying to get to grips with Metroid Prime at the mo. It's proving very tricky as you say to walk and aim...

I'll stick with it though, and I'm getting it chipped soon :P

lilrevuk
And if at first you don't succeed..? Order the damn card! :Phttp://tekgems.com/Products/la-pci22-vt6421a.htm
Mirc is a place to chat, post up on the site for help!!!
Free Knight
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Free Knight »

Depends on the person, I found the controls in MP 3 Corruption fantastic. For me, aiming with the wiimote is faster and more intuitive than joysticks.

For MP3 if you're having problems try it on the advanced control/high sensitivity. The basic controls are much worse (or at least that's how I found it)

Return to “What you're playing.”