Fatal Frame 4

Let us know what you think about the game your playing now.
BobSeager
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Fatal Frame 4

Post by BobSeager »

Oh I am sooooooooooooooooooo ready for this game. It's only in Japanese right now but it should be spectacular if the series continues on the line its been on. Scariest game I've ever played.
Jman 31
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: Fatal Frame 4

Post by Jman 31 »

Man I just don't see how a game on the Wii could be scary. What? Are you gonna get attacked by zombie avatars or something? :D :D :D :D Just playin man. Let us know how it is when you get it. :shock:
ROBINHOOD'S PLAYGROUND
BobSeager
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by BobSeager »

haha ;)

Naw man it was on ps2 and xbox before. I think this is a wii exclusive and maybe japan-only. You walk around abandoned japanese ghost-town villages armed with only a camera. You're a really slow moving japanese girl who has to run from ghosts that traverse through walls and such. In order to attack the ghosts you have to let them get real close to you, wait for them to lunge at your face (because you have to go to 1st person to use the camera) and then time the shutter right. I absolutely love resident evil 4 but this game makes the panic-inducing parts of RE4 seem laughable. It's not really comparable to survival horror because the majority of it is based on atmospheric fear. The ghosts and themes are much more terrifying than typical horror games. Believe me it's really quite disturbing.

At one point in the series, you will walk through a house, come across a broken spiral staircase, and just as you walk past it you'll hear a shallow scream and see a ghastly woman in a red dress fall head-first from the top of the staircase. Then, her twisted body with a broken back and neck starts inching toward you and will latch onto you if she can :?

Here's a screen!
http://ps2media.gamespy.com/ps2/image/a ... 804515.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jman 31
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by Jman 31 »

Sounds interesting, I may have to give that one a try when it come out. 8-)
ROBINHOOD'S PLAYGROUND
pluto_00
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by pluto_00 »

The screen looks like something out of the movie 'the grudge'

kinda freaky

Return to “What you're playing.”