PS3 exclusives you should check out

Tell us what you think about the game you are playing
onyxx
Squire
Squire

PS3 exclusives you should check out

Post by onyxx »

Seem like there are a few primary Xbox 360 users on this site. From what I read in the PS3 section it seems people who got their PS3 don't know what else to play on it. for those people I got a short list of games to try

Motorstorm - rally or even just plain old racing fans should try this game, it has some cutthroat type racing

Warhawk - Online play only also can be Downloaded from the PSN, Unique matches, weapons, vehicles as well as traditional ones. I would say this game is like an arcade version of Battlefield 2

Super StarDust HD - Downloaded from the PSN, this game is a very addictive shooter, I would relate it to asteroids in 3d HD.

Heavenly Sword - Great story, Epic battles, good use of the SIXAXIS controls. even though its a VERY short game, about a 5-6 hour play through, the battles are epic an fun and its pretty badass when you start flowing with her weapons and pulling off combos one after another. Similar to God of War type play.

Uncharted: Drakes fortune - Absolutely stunning game probably my favorite next to MGS. HD graphics good story fluid action game play and a some what surprising ending. Its kinda like tomb raider style of game.

WipEout HD - Downloaded from the PSN, Futuristic ship racing game in 1080p 60fps. It seems pretty hard at first but you do get better as you go along. you race tournaments an single races, you can pick up weapons and speed boosts along the way to use against your opponents.

SOCOM: Confrontation - Online play only also can be Downloaded from the PSN, I was in the beta and it was some what pleasing. huge customization options to choose from. it also supports the new PS3 Headset which, among other features, has a proximity chat feature which allows you to press a button to say something to people in your proximity an not only on your team(I imaging it would be use for smack talking only). I would say this game is similar to rainbow Six with its tactical military gameplay.
MsK
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: PS3 exclusives you should check out

Post by MsK »

onyxx wrote:Seem like there are a few primary Xbox 360 users on this site. From what I read in the PS3 section it seems people who got their PS3 don't know what else to play on it. for those people I got a short list of games to try
I own 1, I know what to play ;) but thanks for the tips i'm sure our members will find it useful :D
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

well
i own one,and have not turned it on in months.
and
have no clue what to play. :lol: :lol:
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
MsK
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by MsK »

killzone 2 & resistence 2 look good - they are on my radar .. so is socom :D

possibly God Of War II

superstardust I already have ;) .. not interested in mototrstorm, wipeout or heavenly sword!

I thought about uncharted when it was released on platinum but also thought of better use of my time...
so have so far resisted - I think I will pick that 1 up 1day tho
(perhaps when there are no good games scheduled for the xbox - oct/nov/dec is looking pretty hot to trot tho) :P
onyxx
Squire
Squire

Post by onyxx »

yeah I was only listing games that were out now but some up coming games to looks forward too are Motorstorm 2, Resistance 2(i played resistance 1 and it was just a basic shooter with a nice weapon selection but I have High hopes for the sequel), Little Big Planet - new platformer game like mario used to be except this one is highly customizable, and especially Killzone 2(I saw some multiplayer footage and I am blown away by this game).

I have all these on preorder so I will give you a quick rundown if there any good or not when they come out.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

i have been keeping a eye on
little big plant.
may give that one a go.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
MsK
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by MsK »

onyxx wrote:... Little Big Planet - new platformer game like mario used to be except this one is highly customizable...
ye I entered for the beta on that but didn't get in >gutted< :(
does loook like fun tho ;)
parminder
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by parminder »

well man i played all of them, doesnt take that long to clock them. i havent turned my ps3 on for 2 and half months,
flashed 16 benQ, 8 Sams25, 3 sam28, 2 hit 0059dj, 2 0047dh 3 0047dj, still stuck on 0078fk, failed 0047dj hardware

Digital Menace
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by Digital Menace »

just got resistence which coupled with fear 2 should hold me over til killzone 2.

:twisted:
cyantific
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by cyantific »

parminder wrote:well man i played all of them, doesnt take that long to clock them. i havent turned my ps3 on for 2 and half months,
PixelJunk Monsters should be on this page! Best game ever.
RHPG, home away from home :)
cicivin
Peasant
Peasant

Post by cicivin »

This is a wonderful!
no links to spam of any kind
you can change your sig now
cofree

Return to “What you're playing”