Call of duty black ops or modern warfare 2?

Tell us what you think about the game your playing now.
jeriffstive
Peasant
Peasant

Call of duty black ops or modern warfare 2?

Post by jeriffstive »

which one is better and why??
tonyuk73
Herald of RHPG
Herald of RHPG

Re: Call of duty black ops or modern warfare 2?

Post by tonyuk73 »

Been playing black ops for two days now hence lack of news on RHPG :lol: but as it stands MW2 comes on tops graphically and sound, the game is better and on the online side i have to say black-ops needs a update to the point where i have gone back to MW2 until they sort it out i have it both for xbox and ps3 i use the ps3 for online play my broadband speed is 20Mb so its well within online playing power and its not right its jerky,lagging so where is the fun there and i have to turn off every ones mic one by one for who wants to hear abuse because i keep wining :roll: & to get some peace from people who like to play music :twisted: for there is no volume control for that or i think there is in options where it says "voice" but if it is to control mic volume of other players it does not work :cry: (or is that my mic volume i dont Know i dont use a mic)
The story is better in Mw2 and the ending, so i would say role on MW3 infinity ward cracked it in COD 4 and MW2,COD 5 was pants online but great campaign mode and black=ops at least its not as bad as medal of honor.

6.5/10 for black-ops :o would give it a 7.5/10 if the online play was ready and up to speed.

9/10 for MW2 :) and to give a idea of a bad game rating medal of honor 4/10

and by the way nice question for your first post on RHPG,welcome to the forums. ;)

Return to “Games”