To be or not to be

Tell us what you think about the game your playing now.
zero
Peasant
Peasant

Re: To be or not to be

Post by zero »

lol :D
dont play it or you may end up like this guy :o

:roll:
Jman 31
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by Jman 31 »

Holy shit man! Cofree, there are others like you out there! :D There might even be support groups! :lol:
ROBINHOOD'S PLAYGROUND
parminder
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by parminder »

no man dont play it, waste of money and time. though i heard its suppose to be quite good, one of my m8t plays it and apprently you can sell the account afterwards. got no clue on how it looks but i will say no.
flashed 16 benQ, 8 Sams25, 3 sam28, 2 hit 0059dj, 2 0047dh 3 0047dj, still stuck on 0078fk, failed 0047dj hardware

Sesshomaru
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Post by Sesshomaru »

I tend to agree with Parminder, and the reasons he states are why I've never gotten into the game. Not everyone who plays WoW is addicted, a large part piece of the puzzle is whether or not the individual has a history of addiction in their family and personal background. WoW is not a bad thing per se. I am of the school of thought that if someone works and is generally a contributing member of society, spending 6 hours a day playing WoW is their choice. If they are still able to work, function, maintain interpersonal relationships and have a high quality of life while doing so, then I have no problem with it. Now in this case, yes the child needs some sort of intervention. The mother needs to be a parent and set some limits.

I have a friend that is addicted to WoW, and he does not work, go to school, or generally have much of a life outside the game. That is reason enough for me to never play it.
Jman 31
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by Jman 31 »

Sesshomaru wrote:I tend to agree with Parminder, and the reasons he states are why I've never gotten into the game. Not everyone who plays WoW is addicted, a large part piece of the puzzle is whether or not the individual has a history of addiction in their family and personal background. WoW is not a bad thing per se. I am of the school of thought that if someone works and is generally a contributing member of society, spending 6 hours a day playing WoW is their choice. If they are still able to work, function, maintain interpersonal relationships and have a high quality of life while doing so, then I have no problem with it. Now in this case, yes the child needs some sort of intervention. The mother needs to be a parent and set some limits.

I have a friend that is addicted to WoW, and he does not work, go to school, or generally have much of a life outside the game. That is reason enough for me to never play it.
All the more reason for cofree to never touch it!!!!! I do not want to have to stage a WOW intervention to get my friend back! :lol: By the way you guys know this is a really old thread. :D
ROBINHOOD'S PLAYGROUND
pluto_00
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by pluto_00 »

WoW is cool game ...

But for keep an eye on the release of " Age of conan"

It's the same game as wow but it got even more possibility's
Like attacking while mounted
building a fortress with your guild
you can select days when you guild is most active to defec the fortress from other raiding guilds ...

It's new so some bugs will be inside...

Return to “Games”