YouTube Downloader?

Questions about software go here
Mikeax
Peasant
Peasant

YouTube Downloader?

Post by Mikeax »

I need to save a movie from youtube so I can watch it when Im not online....does anyone here know how I can do this?
trailz
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Re: YouTube Downloader?

Post by trailz »

If you're using Firefox, there is a great add-on for it called DownloadHelper. It can detect the different video qualities on Youtube plus it supports hundreds of sites.

I see this is your first post.... Did you really register just to ask this? This is a forum for discussing how to flash an XBox360 to play backup games and how to rip and burn backup games. True, there are other topics, but they don't get much traffic.

This should probably be posted in the Computers -> Software section, too....
But there's no sense crying over every mistake,
you just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake.
pink
Bandit
Bandit

Post by pink »

use real player sp
twi5t3d
Bandit
Bandit

Post by twi5t3d »

dang at least he registerd and mayb he has more ??? but after getn answered like that he prolly wont ask another i like this site for the most part people are kewl but everytime someone new comes in and asks a lame ??? someone has to b a prick im seeing more and more of it so what if he registerd for that one ???? if he gts a good vibe he might stick around and spread the word and we get more members that are kewl and the site grows but it wont grow if people start being pricks coffree im sorry if this pisses u off but i had to say it :twisted:
trailz
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Post by trailz »

I stand by my post, which I don't feel was harsh, threatening or discouraging. If he has something to contribute/ask, he will be back. Otherwise... Let's just say quality of members is more important than quantity of members.
But there's no sense crying over every mistake,
you just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake.
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood
Location: Up high in the tree looking out for the Sheriff of Nottingham

Post by commando_lee »

THIS ENDS NOW, He is more than welcome to come onto RHPG and ask questions. The guy has not broken any off the rules. My self and the other staff are more than willing to help with problems if we can whether that be a broken pc or modding a console . OR even just that have a randum chat about something they may like

Again RHPG is not just about modding a 360.

Im leaving this thread open for the sole reason he may come back and post a messgae
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
.......................................Image
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.
djshauny1
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Post by djshauny1 »

try http://www.savevid.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
rkd2398

Post by rkd2398 »

I agree Commando, We are here to help, no matter what the problem/question is. Who cares if it's lame! If there is a problem the staff will take care of it.
[url=http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/rkd2398[/url]

Please No Questions by PM, Use the board that's what it's for.

Return to “Software”