Family fried my 360

Any thing that should be in the toilet can and should be posted here!
who_be_dat
Bandit
Bandit

Family fried my 360

Post by who_be_dat »

I let my cousin use one of my modded consoles because he said he wanted to buy it. After over a mouth of him having it still no money so i went and picked it up. I took it home turned it on RROD , DVD drive won't eject , fans won't work and the damn thing only stays on for 2 seconds. I open it up to look at the mobo and there's a burnt area near the rear of board. So now I'm pissed this fool screwed up my shit and didn't even bother to tell me. That was the straw that broke the camels back. I'm the type of person that takes care of other peoples things like there mine if there in my possesion. I know family is needs to stick together but I think I'm going to cut my cousin out of my life he's always been kinda shady.
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: Family fried my 360

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Weird, I wonder what happened to it, and why there would be a burn mark.
who_be_dat
Bandit
Bandit

Post by who_be_dat »

I think he was using a cheap beat up power brick.
technoe
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by technoe »

I tell you what, I'd either get my money for a new 360 or I'd at least beat it out of him. But then again I'm kind of a violent person.
Today Money, Tomorrow the WORLD!!
he-man
Merry Men
Merry Men

Post by he-man »

technoe wrote:I tell you what, I'd either get my money for a new 360 or I'd at least beat it out of him. But then again I'm kind of a violent person.
I'm with technoe on that one.
At least you'll either have you money, the satisfaction of kicking his butt or even both!
who_be_dat
Bandit
Bandit

Post by who_be_dat »

I hear ya'll, I wanna beat his ass. Im just gonna charge it to the game. I know stomping his ass will do more bad than good. Take it as a lesson learned. Hurt him more by cutting him off anyway. Thanks for listening
who_be_dat
Bandit
Bandit

Post by who_be_dat »

It was a 360 i bought that had dvd drive problems and I repaired it so it aint like i bought it full price, but if it was one i bought at full price dude would get stomped and i would get my money. I only paid about $40 so it more of a potential profit lost. Dont deal with anyone that doesn't bare good fruit. In other words don't deal with people that don't handle their business.
dustman1995
Bandit
Bandit

Post by dustman1995 »

Yeah family will do that to ya before they do it to a perfect stranger. If I cut off every family member who is like that, I wouldn't have any family left. Put it this way. It cost you forty dollars to never do that guy a favor again. You got off cheap.
Life is full of influences, It's your application that sets you apart.

Return to “The Outhouse”