Why I need a credit card to join ebay?

Any thing that should be in the toilet can and should be posted here!
RideInids
Peasant
Peasant

Why I need a credit card to join ebay?

Post by RideInids »

Good afternoon

Speaking as both a buyer and a seller I really hate eBay! And speaking as both a buyer and a seller I really love Amazon. Which one do you prefer and why?
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood
Location: Up high in the tree looking out for the Sheriff of Nottingham

Re: Why I need a credit card to join ebay?

Post by commando_lee »

A randum question for your 1st post. EBay all the way

ill move this to a more relevant thread
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
.......................................Image
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.
trailz
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Post by trailz »

I don't sell stuff, but for buying, I like Amazon a lot! I don't trust paypal much, but it will take a pre-paid credit card.
But there's no sense crying over every mistake,
you just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake.
rkd2398
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Post by rkd2398 »

I like em both. Good deals all the way around. Oh and check out.

http://www.techbargains.com/
[url=http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/rkd2398[/url]

Please No Questions by PM, Use the board that's what it's for.
King Brace Blane
Squire
Squire

Post by King Brace Blane »

For selling, Craigslist is for me since it is free. My sister is always buying and selling on eBay and gets ripped off on both ends. I try to buy most of my online purchases from commercial sellers such as TigerDirect, Amazon, or I use the Google shopping engine and look for ratings. But I tend to shy away from eBay or other auctions. The 360 I just purchased was from a NY based retail reseller. Although rated 3 out of 10 they still came through and I can't complain.

I always thought you only needed the CC if you were going to purchase? Maybe you could go to your bank and get a VISA gift card. They look and work just like a CC just they have a limit of the amount you place on it. Most banks only charge $3 to $7 for one. I could be wrong but the only way to find out is to try it.

KBB
trailz
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Post by trailz »

A lot of people on craigslist don't seem to even know what they're selling! No model number, specs, etc....

ebay really is only good for something rare that you HAVE to have. What are your options? Bid modestly on a number of offerings that probably won't win, or bid high on the item and miss the point of saving money.

You don't even need to find a bank for those gift card/credit cards. They are sold at the drug stores and I *think* I've seen them at the grocery store, too.
But there's no sense crying over every mistake,
you just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake.
LoraImmarty
Peasant
Peasant

free eBay

Post by LoraImmarty »

Hi

Can't control my enthusiasm. http://www.BuySellDirect.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; is the easiest e-commerce website to

buy and sell your products and services. And believe it or not it is like improved ebay and it

is FREE for buyers and sellers. I feel silly because I did not find it sooner. I could save all

the money I paid to ebay.

BuySellDirect.net Free is what I need

Return to “The Outhouse”