4 Consoles - 2 banned 2 safe here is what I noticed

Any thing that should be in the toilet can and should be posted here!
iamwatt
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: 4 Consoles - 2 banned 2 safe here is what I noticed

Post by iamwatt »

EnVyMoNtOyA wrote:im with you man! and that being said wont be long b4 this thread gets locked or we get banned from the site for talking like this and get accused of tyranny LoL
umm, no ones been banned for just sharing. . . y'all really need to take it easy
EnVyMoNtOyA
Bandit
Bandit

Post by EnVyMoNtOyA »

iamwatt wrote:
EnVyMoNtOyA wrote:im with you man! and that being said wont be long b4 this thread gets locked or we get banned from the site for talking like this and get accused of tyranny LoL
umm, no ones been banned for just sharing. . . y'all really need to take it easy

haha it was only a joke man LoL im as easy as a highschool girl on prom night =]
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Image::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
docwarbucks
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by docwarbucks »

we all need to lighten up Iam tired of everyone crying about there xboxs like the rest of us. I have never seen so many grown men ready to kill themselves over a damn game. It's pathetic. I have had hundreds of calls the last few days with people ready to jump of a bridge because their console was banned. I say if your xbox is that important to you go ahead and jump of the bridge loser.
Backslash
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Post by Backslash »

Docwar, that's enough.
docwarbucks
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by docwarbucks »

What are you even talking about whats "enough" the way i feel about people crying about thier xbox getting banned is this something I can't talk about?
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

ok
the staff has done just what i ask them to do.
Yes
i told them to lock all post about banning unless its in the outhouse
but
that does not mean the staff has to or is going to lisen to carp about doing what i ask them to

you think you are sick of hearing the crap about banned console thing about us.

so
be part of the solution not part of the problem
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
docwarbucks
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by docwarbucks »

iam not trying to be a problem so sorry if iam came off like a jerk just wish everyone would light up a little thats all everyones on edge like the sky is falling we need some good laugh threads.
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

docwarbucks wrote:iam not trying to be a problem so sorry if iam came off like a jerk just wish everyone would light up a little thats all everyones on edge like the sky is falling we need some good laugh threads.
Go check out "epic fail of the day" I posted it the other day.
EnVyMoNtOyA
Bandit
Bandit

Post by EnVyMoNtOyA »

this should make you laugh LoL its really funny... its the unban DvD in action!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Image::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
mallardman
Bandit
Bandit

Post by mallardman »

CoFree wrote:so
be part of the solution not part of the problem
Im with you Cofree.Everyone should know the risks in modding their consoles by now.But many are just posting their banning circumstances,trying to be part of the solution.If the Higher Ups have all the info they need to fight tyranny then we havent long to wait.Klutsh wrote"99.9% of you will be wrong anyhow",probably but were just trying to be part of the solution.
frodeaux
Squire
Squire

Post by frodeaux »

Wow didnt realize my post would turn into a civil rights movement.

I responded the way i did to iamwatt's fist post because initally it said " Thread Has Been Locked " ( Don't look now cuz it has been removed ) and I thought the outhouse was the shit hole where we could discuss anything.

I think it important to discuss the bannings, Even if you guys see 1 million posts on this, that is no reason to become annoyed and " Thread Locking Happy " - you should feel good that all these users flock to your forum to share their thoughts, you should feel honored.

You may feel the need to call it wasteful and not helpful. But I call it brain storming, If one persons experience ignites an idea in the brain of one of the elites in the hacking community, then I think this forum did its job and that is a WIN WIN for the whole community.
mallardman
Bandit
Bandit

Post by mallardman »

Ya,the tread did say locked.thats what kinda irritated me,it was in the outhouse,but enough said.
EnVyMoNtOyA
Bandit
Bandit

Post by EnVyMoNtOyA »

frodeaux wrote:Wow didnt realize my post would turn into a civil rights movement.

I responded the way i did to iamwatt's fist post because initally it said " Thread Has Been Locked " ( Don't look now cuz it has been removed ) and I thought the outhouse was the shit hole where we could discuss anything.

I think it important to discuss the bannings, Even if you guys see 1 million posts on this, that is no reason to become annoyed and " Thread Locking Happy " - you should feel good that all these users flock to your forum to share their thoughts, you should feel honored.

You may feel the need to call it wasteful and not helpful. But I call it brain storming, If one persons experience ignites an idea in the brain of one of the elites in the hacking community, then I think this forum did its job and that is a WIN WIN for the whole community.

Testafy brother! Amen!
iamwatt
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by iamwatt »

frodeaux wrote:I responded the way i did to iamwatt's fist post because initally it said " Thread Has Been Locked " ( Don't look now cuz it has been removed ) and I thought the outhouse was the shit hole where we could discuss anything.
mallardman wrote:Ya,the tread did say locked.thats what kinda irritated me,it was in the outhouse,but enough said.
clearly it was an error beings that you were able to post up right after me, showing that the thred wasn't locked. . . however immediately reading that, someone went fishing for emotions and caught feelings. . . end of the day it wasn't that serious and y'all started crying. smh! everybody comes to the site because we all have a common interest. just be easy and enjoy and allow everybody else to enjoy as well. . .

please people, stop fishing for emotions. . .
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

This is not a courthouse, this is a forum, lets all relax, and get back on topic...

Return to “The Outhouse”