Won the Ban Lotery

Any thing that should be in the toilet can and should be posted here!
Fluffy121793
Peasant
Peasant

Won the Ban Lotery

Post by Fluffy121793 »

Both our console got banned this week! :cry: Between March 2008 And today my son And I have had 5 consoles. He got his first last Christmas "7 series" and warrantied once two month ago "8 series".Just bought a wireless headset for $60 bucks. He is bummed out to say the least. Of my 3 "BenQ" consoles two died of the dreaded but all to common RROD. I Really don't care that I got Banned I do all my online gaming on my PC (steam). So anyway the War continues between modders and Microsoft, may the best man win!! Bring it Bill Gates !
xWickedDreamz
Squire
Squire

Re: Won the Ban Lotery

Post by xWickedDreamz »

yeah I think this is a war that M$ will never win......They should have known making a console like a computer was bad news bears because computers have been being hacked for a long time now......I bet it won't be long for this lite touch firmware to come out (if it is not a rumor) and the good times will be back.
docwarbucks
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by docwarbucks »

It's cat and mouse. They are up now but the tables will turn. At the end of the day I think M$ turns a blind eye on console modding until they want big holiday numbers.
dustman1995
Bandit
Bandit

Post by dustman1995 »

I think bill Gates already won when he bought his first 200ft boat. Now it's just a hobby.
Life is full of influences, It's your application that sets you apart.

Return to “The Outhouse”