over my head...status code 3151.335A.B800.0F00.C000.0013

The place to ask your questions about the Xbox 360
drmax
Peasant
Peasant

over my head...status code 3151.335A.B800.0F00.C000.0013

Post by drmax »

Hello and new here and slow to remember how to fix my drive. My drive is/was flashed with (i think) 1.6. I have liteon. With all of my games, I recently burned and inserted gunslinger. Came up stating I needed to update console to play this game. In the past I was told to accept this, and all was well at that time (it was due for a dashboard upgrade for kinect issues) it worked. When I did this time, I got the above status code. I have not messed with this for so long, I needed to ask the pro's here what I needed to do. I do have a CK3 kit, the via card. Just unsure where to start. I "NEVER" go online with xbox live, so don't care of the banning issues. Just wanna get my offline gaming life back into order. Thx for some direction.
louisM92
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: over my head...status code 3151.335A.B800.0F00.C000.0013

Post by louisM92 »

you need to flash your drive back to stock first mate, then finish off the update, you wont be able to use the gunslinger disc becuase its a copy and your drive will only accept originals (which you should have!)

get he update from the net (google 'xbox 260 dashboard update 13599 download') put this on a memory stick

then put it in your console and finish off the update from the memory stick

now flash your drive with LT+ 2.0, it will work fine :)
Need your drive flashed? PM me to sort something out ;)
OR email me at louismoylan@live.co.uk
Flashing in the UK
Also do drive replacements :)
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

You can get the update and a guide to updating your console with it here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/ ... em-updates
drmax
Peasant
Peasant

Post by drmax »

i'll give this a whirl and reply back. think i need to have another drive laying around, just to keep my memory fresh on this. thx
drmax
Peasant
Peasant

update

Post by drmax »

louisM92 wrote:you need to flash your drive back to stock first mate, then finish off the update, you wont be able to use the gunslinger disc becuase its a copy and your drive will only accept originals (which you should have!)

get he update from the net (google 'xbox 260 dashboard update 13599 download') put this on a memory stick

1st, flashed back to original f/w. completed the update with usb stick with update revision 13146. ok, now connected to xbox live to take update 13599 and update will not completely finish. tried this wit usb stick and the same. I can not use the gunstringer game because it "requires" kinect sensor (and is not a proper game anyway)
So what do I do now? Basically, the box will not take the latest update. My drive is spoofed with my O/F and 748v1.1 (which i understand to be correct) at this point, my box will play all games that I could have played, before this happened. Maybe I need to find a game with the 13599 update on it, that don't require kinect sensor?
i'd have to go rent something but unsure what
drmax
Peasant
Peasant

Post by drmax »

got it sorted...i get the feeling MS will be putting the hammer down soon and stopping all of our fun. Like the P4 card for DTV...the end is coming
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

they are going to have a hell of a time stopping my offline console :twisted:
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
drmax
Peasant
Peasant

Post by drmax »

CoFree wrote:they are going to have a hell of a time stopping my offline console :twisted:
yeah, mines offline too. trouble is (imo) they'll make new updates required for our consoles, which will make it impossible to play back ups (new games) Yes, there will be workarounds, but they'll figure a way to throw in the big wrench. The more peeps hack/crack, the more they lose. Cheers and enjoy
bittersuit_98
Bandit
Bandit

Re: update

Post by bittersuit_98 »

drmax wrote:
louisM92 wrote:you need to flash your drive back to stock first mate, then finish off the update, you wont be able to use the gunslinger disc becuase its a copy and your drive will only accept originals (which you should have!)

1st, flashed back to original f/w. completed the update with usb stick with update revision 13146. ok, now connected to xbox live to take update 13599 and update will not completely finish. tried this wit usb stick and the same. I can not use the gunstringer game because it "requires" kinect sensor (and is not a proper game anyway)
So what do I do now? Basically, the box will not take the latest update. My drive is spoofed with my O/F and 748v1.1 (which i understand to be correct) at this point, my box will play all games that I could have played, before this happened. Maybe I need to find a game with the 13599 update on it, that don't require kinect sensor?
i'd have to go rent something but unsure what

I had the same problem. If you're in the U.S. go to blockbuster and rent madden 12 or GOW3 and take the update. That's how i did it and worked flawlessly

Return to “Beginners”