flash problems please help

The place to ask your questions about the Xbox 360
kc69113
Peasant
Peasant

flash problems please help

Post by kc69113 »

i stated flashing my benq with jungle flash and it froze on me and i've got the key but now evey time i turn it on my comp freezes and will not do any thing till i turn the drive off.tryed iprep and it changed my key to fffffff fffff so now im lost i've read i need to make a dummy bin but have no clue how to do that can any one help please
wackey
Merry Men
Merry Men

Re: flash problems please help

Post by wackey »

kc69113 wrote:i stated flashing my benq with jungle flash and it froze on me and i've got the key but now evey time i turn it on my comp freezes and will not do any thing till i turn the drive off.tryed iprep and it changed my key to fffffff fffff so now im lost i've read i need to make a dummy bin but have no clue how to do that can any one help please

I made a usb drive just for this reason..This will work with benq too...
http://www.robinhoodsplayground.com/for ... 195&t=3226
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

You still do have your actual key right? If not you may as well stop now it's game over. Sorry to say your console is basically dead unless you can use the timing attack to run a custom dash and get your console's key. (not sure if thats possible or the specifics on it)

Anyhow if you do have your key you should be fine, if the drive's key now is FFFFF I assume you were able to power on the drive and read it with jungle flasher? The main thing is to get some kind of firmware on there so it wont freeze your computer and you will be able to flash new firmware to it. Or following an iprep guide and flashing the drive that way.
kc69113
Peasant
Peasant

Post by kc69113 »

yes i do thank god but still having so problems going to watch that video and figure out exactly what im doing wrong or havent caught this will work for the ben q the same way right what iprep should i use i got 10.7 and 12 beta oh yeah im using windows 7 to to i need to dig out my xp or can i still us 7
moonknight
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Post by moonknight »

It doesn't matter what operating system you are using, iprep prepares your thumb drive to boot from dos.
kc69113
Peasant
Peasant

Post by kc69113 »

i dont know what im doing wrong but when i use iprep it gets to 0x08 and that's as far as it goes now i get on the l-o-erase.exe comand i get bad command and try pacing that to dosflash to goes to wright i get a statues ox51 and goes no further
kc69113
Peasant
Peasant

Post by kc69113 »

thank a million got it working
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

share :?
what did you do to get it working :D
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
kc69113
Peasant
Peasant

Post by kc69113 »

yes i did thank you so much for all the help >>>>>>>>>> is there and way to get the key from the console my nephues messed up and going to try and put another lite on drive in it
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

The only way to get the key from the console is with xell. IE: a jtag so if that console has been updated in the past 14 months, you cannot jtag it.

However you can do the reset glitch on the console which is similar to a jtag and will allow you to boot a custom dash and you should be able to see the cpu key.
kc69113
Peasant
Peasant

Post by kc69113 »

ok i got a new one stated the update and it stopes on the sec part and i hooked the drive up and think i got the right key but none of the ofw is letting me finish the update the drive is a 74850c f/w a0a2 on the cover not sure what im doing wrong do u have any ideas or can i rebuild it some how

Return to “Beginners”