new jungle wont open

The place to ask your questions about the Xbox 360
jay
Bandit
Bandit

new jungle wont open

Post by jay »

hi again,jungle from xbins wont open because it says its missing linbus.lld or something along that line and says reinstalling it might work which i am doing now,but i have my douts.anyone got any ideas.thanks j
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood
Location: Up high in the tree looking out for the Sheriff of Nottingham

Re: new jungle wont open

Post by commando_lee »

jay wrote:hi again,jungle from xbins wont open because it says its missing linbus.lld or something along that line and says reinstalling it might work which i am doing now,but i have my douts.anyone got any ideas.thanks j
If im right follow this....... inside the main JF folder you will have a folder called "libusb" open that and inside that folder you should see this file "libusb0.dll" copy that to the root folder off JF and try run the .exe again.

If your using windows 7 sometimes you need administrator permission to run the program, just right click the .exe and select run as admin then all should be good for you.
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
.......................................Image
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.

Return to “Beginners”