jungle probs after updates

The place to ask your questions about the Xbox 360
jay
Bandit
Bandit

jungle probs after updates

Post by jay »

Hi I have updated my lite on ond have a ck3 probe 2.i follow the tut to the letter and it gives me a ox52 reading or whaterer it says it should in the dash,then you switch it off wait 5 secs and then back on and I get a failed reading.I am using the green side of the probe,but the only thing i dont know how to set is the slide button witch has 22-20-18.Does this make a difference.where am i going wrong? thanks jay p.s flashing with xp with sata disabled
Hi forgot to say the lite on is a74850c.getting a little confused with the jungle tut is it 707 or the other place I'm probing as I havn't probed the 707
Deathuntou
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Re: jungle probs after updates

Post by Deathuntou »

is this a brand new drive that you are switching out for the other one and has it been flashed before and with what FW was it flashed if you are just replacing it and you have some solder skills just desolder and mark all wires to where they go and resolder into new drive more info needed for others to help I have not used that type of probe but there are a few people here that have
machineGUNmike
Squire
Squire

Post by machineGUNmike »

Probe II doesn't work on a 74850C any more. Found out the hard way with mine. You need a Probe III. It'll work fine with your CK3. That is why the latest JF tutorial looks a bit different when it comes to that part. The Probe III has an inline switch on the cable that you switch on and off as shown in the tutorial. Worked for me.
peacock
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Post by peacock »

Well I have ck3 connectivity kit, with a probe 1 and 2...but I cannot dump key from my 74580c drive..might need probe 3 now

Return to “Beginners”