no updates

The place to ask your questions about the Xbox 360
ncpunxjoe
Peasant
Peasant

no updates

Post by ncpunxjoe »

i cant run any update i keep gettin an error code..its on a banned console the code it throws up is 351f-395e-1600-0703-cooo-oo99.....anyone have any idea what it means i cant find anything on it...any help is appreciated...thanxxx oh and i have flashed it back to stock and tried it that way too still didnt take it
ncpunxjoe
Peasant
Peasant

Re: no updates

Post by ncpunxjoe »

well i found it ......This error occurs if your console has been tampered with or modified. Your console can no longer connect to Xbox LIVE, install software updates, or play new games that require a console software update.

Physically disconnect your network cable or remove your Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter from the console.

You can use the following steps to turn off the automatic sign-in so that you can play games offline. To turn off auto sign-in:

Restart your console.
Select No if you are prompted to update your console software.
Press the Guide button on your controller.
Go to Settings, and then select Profile.
Select Sign-in Preferences.
Set Profile Auto Sign-in to Off.
Press the B button on your controller to return to the Xbox Dashboard.

Your console can now play your existing games offline. Any future attempts to sign into Xbox LIVE or update your console software will result in an error.........now how do i fix it i hear about banned consoles being updated im running this from usb

Return to “Beginners”