help with liteon drive

The place to ask your questions about the Xbox 360
dave
Squire
Squire

Re: help with liteon drive

Post by dave »

rite if i install portio32 and i click on jungle flasher it freezes so cant get to tht m8 help
dalecheesy
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by dalecheesy »

Try reinstalling or updating the .dotnet framework in case its corrupt
dave
Squire
Squire

Post by dave »

sorry but i am new to all this really dont no how to do this can u talk me thoungt it plz
dalecheesy
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by dalecheesy »

Type dotnet into google and instal it. Don't take offence to this mate but it may be worth doing a bit more research on it as one mistake and you could be left with an expensive dvd player so its worth going over and over the steps before you erase the drive etc. Have a good read through the tutorials a few times until you're comfortable with what you're doing then post back.
dave
Squire
Squire

Post by dave »

ok thanks pal i was really thinking tht it wud be easy but its not
dalecheesy
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by dalecheesy »

Yeah it looks like it would be a doddle but your first one's nerve wracking. It gets easier but don't forget you need to do the "flash dance" which includes pumping your arms in the air and whooping with joy when you manage to do the first one. :D Its also preferable to select which program you're going to use primarily and stick with it until you get a bit more confident as they both differ in their techniques. Still not having any joy booting up jungleflasher??
dave
Squire
Squire

Post by dave »

still no joy i try getting dotnet 3.5 and it failed so still trying to sort tht out once thts dun i can rule tht out will let u no ....dave :(
dalecheesy
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by dalecheesy »

yeah keep us posted dave. Once you get it sorted you'll probably find the next one goes smoothly.
dave
Squire
Squire

Post by dave »

hi ya guys still cant get jungle to work so got a chipset now can some 1 tell me how to use iprep plz and do i still nedd to extract the key and tht plz help thanks guys ..... dave
dave
Squire
Squire

Post by dave »

can anyone help me? i am using iprep and it asks for a 12 digit serial no, however my liteon drive has 17 digits. help????
iamwatt
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by iamwatt »

you do need to extract the key when using iPrep. and you really should be doing the research first before attempting to mod the drive. you're going to lose out on your xbox out of your haste.

things you need that you might not have :: connectivity kit, that card that they mentioned earlier in the thread and all the firmware.

also, the serial number it's asking for is on the back of the xbox under the barcode. . . on this site the referr to it as 1234567 12345.
dave
Squire
Squire

Post by dave »

yeah i look it all up.. found the serial number got the connectivity kit with usb probe but just found out tht i prep dont support usb probe. still cant get jungle to work i looked at videos on how to do all this got all the rite firmware and tht really cant understand why jungle aint working :evil:
dave
Squire
Squire

Post by dave »

yes got jungle to work yeah help plz ..... dave
intheshade
Squire
Squire

Post by intheshade »

I see your post is a little old. I might be able to help, but why was jungleflasher not working? I would like to know for future reference.

Return to “Beginners”