write rewrite errors while burning using max burn????

For questions with backing up your games!
lash33
Squire
Squire

write rewrite errors while burning using max burn????

Post by lash33 »

i continue to get write rewrite errors when burning using Titan media (Disc ID: CMC MAG-D03-64). I have the ATAPI iHAS124 B drive with max burn firmware. Settings (OPC:Yes / Advanced Settings - Force HT: No, Online HT: No, OverSpeed: No, SmartBurn: Yes) for burning but continue to get errors. My last burn had 2 rewrites but i allowed it to complete the burn and the games plays! What effect will those rewrites have on the game. thank you in advance. My latest burn had 3 rewrite errors the disc i recognized in my 360 but won't load up!
yamackbuddy4
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Re: write rewrite errors while burning using max burn????

Post by yamackbuddy4 »

lash33 wrote: What effect will those rewrites have on the game. thank you in advance. My latest burn had 3 rewrite errors the disc i recognized in my 360 but won't load up!
I recon it is the media you are using . Hard to say what effect the error will have . Honestly , and in no way am I telling you to consider this but I backup my games as I always have. No burnermax or ihas. I dont check with kprobe. I understand the importance of having a backup without errors and appreciate the team giving us a way to do so, but I will wait until its out of the testing stage before I decide to abandon my working situation with one that may or may not work for me. Every backup I have made works. I use memorex (yea I know they say there sh*t) clone cd & a pioneer burner. I dont play on live with em any way. MY 2cents . Good Luck........

Return to “Game Backups”