Batman arkham city works....driver SF does not, why?

For questions with backing up your games!
Whytspeeddevil
Peasant
Peasant

Batman arkham city works....driver SF does not, why?

Post by Whytspeeddevil »

Hi, I have LT + v2.0 for benq, ixtreme burner, and another Benq with 0800 V3 firmware for the ripping process with DAE.bin in XBC. Here is my problem, my originals I used to backup and the batman game backed up fine, with write speed 4x using memorx dual layer with imageburn. Now the same process was used for driver, loads on screen icon then it speeds up as the laser is reading then I get disc error with option 1 and 2 reasons then says will go back to dash!? Why does this keep happening? I even have dark souls and this time it looks as if it is loading with a small icon on left bottom screen then just stays there. Obviously it's either a bad burn or rip but I can not see how? So if anyone could direct me to a good tutorial or if anyone has an idea what could be wrong please help. Do I have to use a different DAE. bin every time.No my system is never online, I have another one for that stock. If the ixtreme burner is only meant to burn with Verbatim dual layer discs then I am a beleiver but I see people using other brand discs, and my batman did work with memorx. I believe that my ripping process is good and thanks to anyone that can help.
dalecheesy
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: Batman arkham city works....driver SF does not, why?

Post by dalecheesy »

Never had any luck burning cheaper media at 4x. Try following this to enable the burner to select 2.4x : http://robinhoodsplayground.com/forum/v ... 62&t=16272 and try it again. I think the memorex have the same ritek dye so you could just download the firmware file included instead of rebuilding it if you have a 124b or a 524b burner (or a crossflashed 524 one) Also always worth clicking the verify tab and maybe kprobe to check results
Whytspeeddevil
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Whytspeeddevil »

WOW..thanks a million dude. That speed patch for my iHAS 124B burner works pefectly now. Something so little that helps make a big difference. Now they are burning 100%!!! Thanks again for your help!! :D
dalecheesy
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by dalecheesy »

More than welcome mate glad it worked.

Return to “Game Backups”