LT3.0 Game Patching Question

For questions with backing up your games!
flava5683
Peasant
Peasant

LT3.0 Game Patching Question

Post by flava5683 »

Hey there guys!

Tomorrow I will go to my local flash shop to get the LT3.0 update, so I have a few questions regarding the game patching.

I understand the patch process, so how it is done is not the problem. My question is, what other game titles other than the XGD3 games and MW2, Black OPS and Halo Reach do I have to patch?
I was told that i.e. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Need for Speed Hot Pursuit needs to be patched b/c they are AP2.5 game titles, but what file do I have to use to patch those AP2.5 games? The same as for the XGD3 ones? And do the Kinect games need a Patch too? (I'll get my shiny new Kinect in a few days, so I want to create backups of my new Kinect games too).

Thanks in advance for your answers, and I wish everyone a Happy New Year 2012!

flava5683

small edit: and for the burning of a xgd2 ap2.5 game: it's the same method I use all the time with older titles, am I right?
yamackbuddy4
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Re: LT3.0 Game Patching Question

Post by yamackbuddy4 »

flava5683 wrote:Hey there guys!

Tomorrow I will go to my local flash shop to get the LT3.0 update, so I have a few questions regarding the game patching.

I understand the patch process, so how it is done is not the problem. My question is, what other game titles other than the XGD3 games and MW2, Black OPS and Halo Reach do I have to patch?
I was told that i.e. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Need for Speed Hot Pursuit needs to be patched b/c they are AP2.5 game titles, but what file do I have to use to patch those AP2.5 games? The same as for the XGD3 ones? And do the Kinect games need a Patch too? (I'll get my shiny new Kinect in a few days, so I want to create backups of my new Kinect games too).

Thanks in advance for your answers, and I wish everyone a Happy New Year 2012!

flava5683

small edit: and for the burning of a xgd2 ap2.5 game: it's the same method I use all the time with older titles, am I right?
Get the latest abgx and no need to do any patching. Automated.

Return to “Game Backups”