LT 3.0, can i use backups(DVD burned media) to repatch

For questions with backing up your games!
turbomcp
Squire
Squire

LT 3.0, can i use backups(DVD burned media) to repatch

Post by turbomcp »

Hi there
this is a question i think i know the answer to but im not 100% sure so ill ask anyway:)
since i updated to latest dash+lt 3.0 yesterday my old games(ap2.5 and all that...)
wont play.so far known thin so i downloaded the ones i play and patched them and all is good.
the thing is some i cant find/download anymore(probably blacklisted in newsgroups...)
so can i use the media i have to somehow drop them to image and repatch them then burn again?(using the burnmax burner not original xbox drive)?

Thanks in advance
moonknight
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Re: LT 3.0, can i use backups(DVD burned media) to repatch

Post by moonknight »

You cannot patch an already burned disc, you will have to run your saved image files through abgx 1.06 and reburn. Never tried making a backup of a backup before, just use the original disc or saved iso again. Hope this helps...
xtremeflasher
Bandit
Bandit

Post by xtremeflasher »

You can extract the image using img burn. select create image file from disk, once extracted, you can patch the image with abgx, then re burn... pretty straight forward... Hope this helps.
turbomcp
Squire
Squire

Post by turbomcp »

Thanks guys
much appreciated it
i will try it using imageburn and rayman origins and see
much easier then looking for those images online(some are banned in newgroups, especially the big providers)
hopefully an image plus abgx 1.06 will make it good to go fixing whats missing in the dump image

amazing:) it works like a charm
thanks again

Return to “Game Backups”