COD: Black Ops how to make it work on LT 3?

For questions with backing up your games!
bittersuit_98
Bandit
Bandit

COD: Black Ops how to make it work on LT 3?

Post by bittersuit_98 »

I'm confused. I don't know what patching method I should follow in order to make COD Black Ops to work on lt 3.0. Should I patch it with ABGX 106? or the inject topology method? or should I be using both?

I tried the "inject" topology method and burned it but it didn't work. I get the "unsupported disk" error message from my console. Other games such as Madden 12, MW3, BF3 Fifa 12 they all work fine. I'm using verbs and ihas drive, it is just this one game that won't boot.

I got even more confused. In researching this issue, I ran into an ABGX tutorial on youtbe. The guy who made it says that XGD2 games simply won't run on lt 2.0 or later only on 1.91, is this correct?

any help greatly appreciated guys
moonknight
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Re: COD: Black Ops how to make it work on LT 3?

Post by moonknight »

No, that is not correct.
Run your iso through abgx 1.06, then burn. All games are compatible on LT 3.0 after using abgx to correctly patch them.
The only thing LT 3.0 won't play is a previously patched ap2.5 game.
bittersuit_98
Bandit
Bandit

Re: COD: Black Ops how to make it work on LT 3?

Post by bittersuit_98 »

[quote="moonknight"]No, that is not correct.
Run your iso through abgx 1.06, then burn. All games are compatible on LT 3.0 after using abgx to correctly patch them.
The only thing LT 3.0 won't play is a previously patched ap2.5 game.[/quote]

That makes sense now man. That explains why my patched 2.5 CODBO wasn't working on my LT.30. I never scanned on ABGX. :o

Much appreciated, man.

Return to “Game Backups”