Current method for XB360 Backups

For questions with backing up your games!
Slick
Peasant
Peasant

Current method for XB360 Backups

Post by Slick »

Can someone please point me in the right direction? I've been trying to read and follow all these posts but I'm am more confused than when I started. Thanks in advance.
moonknight
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Re: Current method for XB360 Backups

Post by moonknight »

Are you asking how to make your backups, or play them (or both)?

To make them:
Flash your liteon or benq drive (the extra one you have for making backups, not the one in your xbox) to the latest 0800 firmware. This would be 0800 version 3.0.
Back up your discs with your 0800 drive using xbox backup creator. XBC 2.9.0.350 is the latest and the one you should use.

To play them
Once you have your backups, run your game iso through abgx360 version 1.06 to verify and patch it with topology data. Set autofix to level 3.
To play them on your xbox, make sure you have the latest fw flashed to your dvd drive. You can check c4eva speaks to see the current fw version you should be on.

Hope this helps.
dish
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Current method for XB360 Backups

Post by dish »

ok, does this have to be one of the lite-on dvd drives like 124-b,224-b and so on? i have a lite-on but not one of those. and if it has to be a newer lite-on like 124-b and so forth, where can i buy one? best buy does not carry them and new egg is out and says they might not re-order. thanks

Return to “Game Backups”