Can any one help please!!!!

The place for more technical questions about modding your Xbox 360!
streamer
Peasant
Peasant

Can any one help please!!!!

Post by streamer »

Hi!!
The drive i have is a phat 9350c i got the key before by cutting the traces but formatted the computer so i don't have the key no more.. Stupid me i know!!! I have a probe 3 which i have used a few times but instead of cutting the traces again i used the probe but this time the drive is not recognized the only way i can get jungle flasher to recognize it is to eject the drive but as soon as i put the probe on the dashes go across and says fail to extract and the drive disappears.....

Any help is more than welcome!!!!
Thanks
yamackbuddy4
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Re: Can any one help please!!!!

Post by yamackbuddy4 »

streamer wrote:Hi!!
The drive i have is a phat 9350c i got the key before by cutting the traces but formatted the computer so i don't have the key no more.. Stupid me i know!!! I have a probe 3 which i have used a few times but instead of cutting the traces again i used the probe but this time the drive is not recognized the only way i can get jungle flasher to recognize it is to eject the drive but as soon as i put the probe on the dashes go across and says fail to extract and the drive disappears.....

Any help is more than welcome!!!!
Thanks
Not having the key is not really a issue as the probe 3 will grab it easily. Make sure your pluged in good. Also make sure you are probing the mpx01 and not r707. If you are unable to get it done and are willing to pay shipping I will do it for you for no charge. Pm me if needed.

Return to “360 DVD Drive Flashing”