updated to 2.0.15574.0 dash and now discs are not supported

The place for more technical questions about modding your Xbox 360!
chris.redfield
Bandit
Bandit

updated to 2.0.15574.0 dash and now discs are not supported

Post by chris.redfield »

Well I updated one of my lt2.0 consoles to see what would happen with the 2.0.15574.0 dash update which was given an "OK" from C4eva. Looks like now my copy of B-Man Ark city is being read (image of disc and disc title show up) but disc is now unsupported. Do you think this has to do with ap2.5? I believe my console was up to lt2.0 not 3.0. Dang did the update to play the RE6 Demo and feel like the bottom of a babies diaper now (for all those dad's out there they know what I am talking about).

Any suggestions?

I flash typically with jungle but where I am I only have a PC that can do Iprep. Oh jungle how I miss your simplicity.

Thanks guys.

redfield out...
chris.redfield
Bandit
Bandit

Re: updated to 2.0.15574.0 dash and now discs are not suppor

Post by chris.redfield »

By chance are there any usb to sata devices that can flash my drive and if so, am I stuck on 3.0 or can i still use 2.0 to not have to reburn my library with 3.0 topology?
chris.redfield
Bandit
Bandit

Re: updated to 2.0.15574.0 dash and now discs are not suppor

Post by chris.redfield »

Well it looks like I can jungle flash again. I am going to try and use lt2.0 again as I only have the maximus extractor and no probe. I am going to try some other titles as well to see if they will boot up just fine.

Return to “360 DVD Drive Flashing”