More important ?

The place for more technical questions about modding your Xbox 360!
pluto_00
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

More important ?

Post by pluto_00 »

Hey you all,

I have a console here thats should be updated en flashed with the latest cfw

the dash is now on 14790 latest i believe available is 15574

the drive fw is liteon 7485 LT v1.1 should become v3.0

Now my Question is I get this error code on system update: 397F - 3CD6 - 1600 - 0703 - C000 - 0099
after reading and searching there should be no way to update the console any further than the dash it is on right now
as for the drive FW that I can still update

So now i want to know if with the latest fw the console will play all recent games or if it should need the dash update to

as for the dash update i flashed back to stock even pre and post stock nothing did work so it seems the error is logged into the system and not the drive, so i'm guessing to update the dash there will or isn't any solution

grtz
Deathuntou
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Re: More important ?

Post by Deathuntou »

You could try updating it using a usb drive and see if that works
machineGUNmike
Squire
Squire

Re: More important ?

Post by machineGUNmike »

I had the same problem a little while back. Starting from scratch and creating a stock bin from a LiteOn_Post_13141 bin finally fixed my problem. It seems that when I created the new bin from a stock post_ bin and then I spoofed it with my key info not all of the serial data transferred to the new bin. Made my Xbox act strange and refused to install any update after it was download. Even from a USB flash drive or burnt CD.

When I finally figured it out all of the info was indeed where it should be and my XBOX now works as it should. If you have your original stock dummy bin I would for sure spoof key info from that.

I see that you say that you tried a post bin but it wouldn't hurt to start over I would say and check that everything transfers into the new bin when spoofing the key info. Good luck.

Return to “360 DVD Drive Flashing”