game not supported

The place for more technical questions about modding your Xbox 360!
peacock
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

game not supported

Post by peacock »

hi guys - been ages since i played a backup on my xbox 360 phat with litein drive 83850c , anyway downloaded a game called " the evil within region free"...ran it through abgx, cant remember what it came up with as i thought im never gonna play on line so i burnt it using my ihas burner...anyway put in xbox 360...and it asked for game update before it could be played...done that..game still not playing, i have since returned the xbox 360 back to stock firmware with orig-83850C.bin , im on the latest dashboard 2.0.16747.0 reflashed my drive with latest LT firmware LTPlus-0251-v3.0.bin , now all my old games work except this latest one called "the evil within"...i used verbs to burn at 2x speed, didnt see any error messages that came up when burningm infact burnt all the way througgh but still get "disc is not supportrd" message...any ideas what im doing wrong before iwaste more discs..lol..cheers
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: game not supported

Post by CoFree »

sounds like you did every thing right
i would try the disc on a different console
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
peacock
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Post by peacock »

ok got it working...i needed to use xbox backup creator to insert the universal topolgy file XGD3.Profile.ID.F87A804E.top.data.v1.bin into the game .iso .in this case "The evil within" iso, i then set up image burn to burn at 2 x speed , working fine with the game, i used my ihas burner with burner max fw on it, shame i wasted 3 verbs learning, i then tried cheaper aone dl dvds, they burnt fine as well...so all is good... :lol:
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

good stuff man
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.

Return to “360 DVD Drive Flashing”