Purple LED Mod

Let us see what you've done to your Xbox 360 that makes it your own!
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Purple LED Mod

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

I decided to buy some pink LED's from ebay, I put them in 2 controllers and my xbox. So I guess its time to broaden my horizons, I started to offer this service to all my previous flash customers, and already have a few controllers and xbox's to 'mod'

Anyways, here is my xbox and controller. The controller I did this on I need to redo the buttons as the pain came off, I forgot to clear coat them, and when I realized, it was too late... Also the xbox in this video is black with a purple fade on it. I am going to have to see about fixing the ring around the power button, there seems to be a bit of overspray...

http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r28/ ... EO0014.flv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(Sorry for quality the vid was made with my phone and intended to quickly show a friend of mine who was inquiring about it and if he should do it or not)

PS, the LED's look purple when my controller is fully charged, but as the batteries die, the led gets a big dimmer, and it looks more pink.

Edit: My faceplate wasn't attached all the way in the video, so there is some white around the faceplate...
rkd2398
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Re: Purple LED Mod

Post by rkd2398 »

Looks cool!
[url=http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/rkd2398[/url]

Please No Questions by PM, Use the board that's what it's for.
jubjub234
Peasant
Peasant

Post by jubjub234 »

Wow really like it
wcnormjv120
Peasant
Peasant

Post by wcnormjv120 »

I Like It, Looks Cool. I Would Change Mine, But The Green Already Matches My Paint Scheme.

Return to “Cosmetic Case Mods”