Kinect games

Tell us what you think about the game you are playing
stick person
Bandit
Bandit

Kinect games

Post by stick person »

Hey everyone, Merry Christmas!

I basically got gift cards this year and am thinking about buying a Kinect. What have your favorite games been so far?

CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: Kinect games

Post by CoFree »

ive not play it
keep in mind man that M$ can see in your room through the kinect
so just dont have anything going on that you dont want them to know about.

have a read over this
http://www.robinhoodsplayground.com/for ... 32&t=14307" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
about the 12 post on the thread
you see the stuff i found
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
stick person
Bandit
Bandit

Post by stick person »

holy crap man. I always considered that in the back of my mind but thought I was just being paranoid...

Thanks for the heads up.

moonknight
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Post by moonknight »

It is paranoid. Just imagine the lawsuits when the kinect sex game comes out. There is already so much out there that tracks your online behavior anonymously, that this would be minuscule. Can't use info it would gather any way that would be incriminating, just (at best) some advertising targeting or (at worst) some peeping tom type stuff by the employee's at m$.
I might have mentioned it once before, but if M$ wanted info about you, the majority of the world uses it's software, and lot's of people have webcams...
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

moonknight wrote: (at worst) some peeping tom type stuff by the employee's at m$.
your right
but i have a 12 year old
and being that i cant take a gun and blow the peeping tom brains all over the wall behind the spot where he is siting
ill just not have one hooked up.

yes yes i have cam hooked up when i am going to use them but unhooked all the other time.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
Deathuntou
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by Deathuntou »

Yeah even M$ could take and use it to watch you make your backup games ;) then put them in your modded system and later find a way to use that against you in court. M$ would put the word out to the game industry that there game is being backuped illegally then the next thing you know The FEDs are knocking on your door taking your pc xbox360 and so on.
tonyuk73
Herald of RHPG
Herald of RHPG

Post by tonyuk73 »

I'm getting one next month but have been playing on my mates he has got a few games for it but the ones i like are:

ImageImage

But the one to wait for will be the new star-wars game on Kinect.

trailz
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Post by trailz »

I was reading a lot of reviews on the new Kinect games a few weeks ago, and none of them received great ratings, some of them varied a lot, too. The exception is the dancing game. It's a lot of moving around, even for a Kinect game, so it might not be your thing.

My advice is to rent them. Try Gamefly if you can't find a local retailer that loans games.

@moonknight: There aren't going to be any sex games, M$ will not allow AO games for the console.
But there's no sense crying over every mistake,
you just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake.
he-man
Merry Men
Merry Men

Post by he-man »

Kinect: Sports is pretty good and heaps of fun... The videos at the end of each sporting event of you playing the game is hilarious!

Return to “What you're playing”