sick of all these shooter games

Tell us what you think about the game you are playing
peacock
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

sick of all these shooter games

Post by peacock »

:cry: ...hi guys..i hate all these shooter type games...no matter what new game comes out..its gauranteed to be shooter type...i use to love the ps2...games like ICO, RATCHET AND CLANK, JAK AND DAXTER, THE GRINCH and all those looney tunes games BUGS BUNNY LOST IN TIME.....y FFS dont they have any of them for the xbox360...really peed off at the mo..
Shootsteel
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: sick of all these shooter games

Post by Shootsteel »

give Tiger woods10 a whirl....they fixed it from the 09 version which I did not play more than 3 hours before tossing it. You also might give "nut and bolts ratchet and clank" came out last year and it was fun. Madden 10 and Fifa 09 are very good also.

Cheer up there is hope! :)
trance
Bandit
Bandit

Post by trance »

peacock wrote::cry: ...hi guys..i hate all these shooter type games...no matter what new game comes out..its gauranteed to be shooter type...i use to love the ps2...games like ICO, RATCHET AND CLANK, JAK AND DAXTER, THE GRINCH and all those looney tunes games BUGS BUNNY LOST IN TIME.....y FFS dont they have any of them for the xbox360...really peed off at the mo..
i coudn't agree more! every other game released is a shooter. personally i use to love playing crash bandicoot on ps1, 2 but the latset ones are crap! even the car games are over complicated these days. i think i'll try the new batman and ghostbusters games to make a change.
cyantific
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by cyantific »

invest in some PSN or XBLA games. they're worth the money :)
RHPG, home away from home :)

Return to “What you're playing”