call of duty waw.i hate map packs.well sort ov.

Tell us what you think about the game you are playing
tonyuk73
Herald of RHPG
Herald of RHPG

call of duty waw.i hate map packs.well sort ov.

Post by tonyuk73 »

Hello to all.at the momment im well into call of duty 5 WAW, im lucky enough to own a PS3 and a X_box 360 elite and own a copy of the game for both set ups.THE thing though what really is getting up my nose is on the x-box ive not purchesed any map packs.but for the PS3 got all 3{lucky me }.So there you are on the X_BOX on-line and the game ends ,it's time for another map..no..wrong its time too vote off the map you have not got and loose on the vote, be automaticaly directed to purchase the map and loose the good host you had and try and join a map you have, but you go through several hosts and then eventually join a game that is about to end then start the cycle again.....well done to guy with this brain wave :idea: ...i bet ur top in your game to ruin the flow of online gamming! :twisted:
trailz
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Re: call of duty waw.i hate map packs.well sort ov.

Post by trailz »

I really hate that. As if Xbox Live weren't expensive enough without M$ kicking us off playlists everytime they release another map. Greedy bastards. I refuse to pay a cent on DLC. Do the same. Spread the word. Take 'em down.
But there's no sense crying over every mistake,
you just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake.
cyantific
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by cyantific »

Yeah it's definitely annoying. Had to put up with that for a few months because a friend didn't have a hard drive to get the map packs. Once he did though we no longer had any problems connecting to a server (it would usually kick out the party before joining because someone wouldn't have the map).
RHPG, home away from home :)
technoe
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by technoe »

I always buy the map packs, if nothing else than for support for my copied disc. I figure as long as I don't have to pay $60 for the second disc so my wife and I can kill each other on COD4 or 5 or whatever game I can send some of that money towards the expansions.
Today Money, Tomorrow the WORLD!!
rkd2398
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Post by rkd2398 »

technoe wrote:I always buy the map packs, if nothing else than for support for my copied disc. I figure as long as I don't have to pay $60 for the second disc so my wife and I can kill each other on COD4 or 5 or whatever game I can send some of that money towards the expansions.
That's a good and a good way to look at it.
[url=http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/rkd2398[/url]

Please No Questions by PM, Use the board that's what it's for.
tonyuk73
Herald of RHPG
Herald of RHPG

Post by tonyuk73 »

technoe wrote:I always buy the map packs, if nothing else than for support for my copied disc. I figure as long as I don't have to pay $60 for the second disc so my wife and I can kill each other on COD4 or 5 or whatever game I can send some of that money towards the expansions.
I hear you man its a good thing we do buy map packs keeps us from spending big money on games and adds life to the game we own.Does yourself or anyone know of games that have, lets say "server un plugged" and i mean great games that died on-line :?: ive only been on-line gaming for a year now..but have been gaming since pinball......bring back :D roland in time now :D

Return to “What you're playing”