Halo 3 ODST

Tell us what you think about the game you are playing
MUDDMAN87
Squire
Squire

Halo 3 ODST

Post by MUDDMAN87 »

Some Game Play of the new Halo

Last edited by MUDDMAN87 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
PSN: MUDDMAN
C4pt41n 5k33t
Bandit
Bandit

Re: Halo 3 ODST

Post by C4pt41n 5k33t »

You ripped these video's. You don't even have ODST yet. I checked your played games and you haven't played it. At least give the original author credit. I have no respect for people like you.
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

C4pt41n 5k33t wrote:You ripped these video's. You don't even have ODST yet. I checked your played games and you haven't played it. At least give the original author credit. I have no respect for people like you.
Woah woah woah, he has made other videos like this, check some of his other posts...

He may have more than 1 gamertag, xbox, etc... Dont accuse people before you know whats going on... Whats the deal muddman?

(What I think happened is he did not want to play this game online at the time he made the video for a particular reason.... Thus why you will not see it on his GT)
MUDDMAN87
Squire
Squire

Post by MUDDMAN87 »

C4pt41n 5k33t wrote:You ripped these video's. You don't even have ODST yet. I checked your played games and you haven't played it. At least give the original author credit. I have no respect for people like you.
Wrong. Why would I go on live with a game that M$ is looking for. I don't rip ANYBODY'S work thats why you see the MUDDMAN87 in the right hand corner. All my videos are made by me.
Heres the reason your not gonna see Halo 3 ODST in my profile till after 9/22.

This is From X-S
Be careful folks! RT @Stepto Hrm. I spy with my little eye some *illegitimate* ODST players. No early play for you. Commencing permabans.

Seems like Microsoft claims they can detect illegitimate copies. Xbox Live Chief of Police Stephen Toulouse told kotaku.com:

I can be clear however that this applies to illegitimate copies only, the ban covers the Xbox LIVE account and could possibly include their console depending on the results of our investigations (which are ongoing). We do this from time to time with titles to combat piracy.
If a user happens to purchase a legit copy of Halo 3: ODST early, then our problem is not with the user but the retailer who broke the street date. Those individuals will not be punished.
HaGGardSmurf wrote: Woah woah woah, he has made other videos like this, check some of his other posts...

He may have more than 1 gamertag, xbox, etc... Dont accuse people before you know whats going on... Whats the deal muddman?

(What I think happened is he did not want to play this game online at the time he made the video for a particular reason.... Thus why you will not see it on his GT)
Thanks for saying something Smurf. Its jacka*** like C4pt41n 5k33t why I don't post my work on other forums.
I do have other live accounts. And I also have more than one xbox.
he-man
Merry Men
Merry Men

Post by he-man »

Is it just me or are the early levels extremely dark....? You've got to play more or less all the time with the VISR enabled.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

lets keep it nice guys

thanks for the vids
I dig it
but
you can understand why some people would not believe you have it.

we do try to keep thing in line, as best we can.
so any videos you would like to post fill free and you can bet someone will watch your back ;)
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
he-man
Merry Men
Merry Men

Post by he-man »

Cofree, not sure if I'm included in the "guys".

I was just wondering if it is so dark. I know it's night time but if you look up at the sky it's not that dark. Don't seem to have a flashlight....

Sitll nice to have another Halo game to add to the collection :D
MUDDMAN87
Squire
Squire

Post by MUDDMAN87 »

he-man wrote:Is it just me or are the early levels extremely dark....? You've got to play more or less all the time with the VISR enabled.
Yea you do need the VISR alot. But having it on helps out line the enemys and other important items

CoFree wrote: we do try to keep thing in line, as best we can.
so any videos you would like to post fill free and you can bet someone will watch your back ;)
Thank you Sir.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

i was talking to everyone
to just stay clam and chill out
its all good man

its just halo can get people crazy :D :) ;) :o :shock: :? 8-) :P :roll: :D :D :D :D
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
KornFreak4500
Bandit
Bandit

Post by KornFreak4500 »

yea it can
GEARS OF WAR 2! you couldn't say it any better.
dellsmaith
Peasant
Peasant

Post by dellsmaith »

I have played through all of the Halo games at least once and I enjoy them as shooters. But I am not a huge fan of the universe and I do not think I have played the multiplayer even once. Halo e odst is best shooter games and has good level to play. Sometimes it increase my interest to play Halo 3 odst.

Return to “What you're playing”