WET

Tell us what you think about the game you are playing
MrBj
Squire
Squire

WET

Post by MrBj »

Got this game yesterday. Eventhough it has few glitches here and there, I found is quite enjoyable so far. Wonder why ign gave it just 6.6 :? . Has anybody else tried this out yet.

Wonder... some people were not happy with Rasident Evil 5 coz massive killing of black people but how about killing lots of chinese people in this one? I didn't think RE5 was racist, but wonder why people make it a race issue when black people are involved?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0djrUarv8_w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ROBINHOOD'S PLAYGROUND
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: WET

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Ehh I wasnt a fan of this game, its cool, but its pretty repetative, and seems like it belongs in an arcade in as a stand up machine.

Its pretty fun though, I would definitely give it a few go's if I happened upon that arcade ;)
dalecheesy
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by dalecheesy »

I absolutely hated this one. Thought the aiming, camera angles, enemy ai basically everything sucked.. And chucking the bottle in the air when she topped her health up bored me by the second time i saw it..Reminded me of Stranglehold a bit too much too. Apart from that its a great game.. :D
technoe
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by technoe »

What an awesome mixed review there Dale! I really enjoyed this one, had a lot fun with the double targeting!
Today Money, Tomorrow the WORLD!!
dalecheesy
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by dalecheesy »

Yup the last bit might have been abit sarcastic. I hated it..hate hate haaaaTTTTEEEEED IT!! :evil: Just seemed like a cheap ripoff of stranglehold but each to their own
djshauny1
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Post by djshauny1 »

HA
I agree with ya dale
I HATED it aswell
load of crap i thought lol

Return to “What you're playing”