Turok

Tell us what you think about the game you are playing
walker72
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Turok

Post by walker72 »

I have started this game and am not real crazy about it because you have no direction. It does not give you a map as to where you are going or where you have been, for the least of it they could of gave you a compass which would of helped a little, at least you would know which way you were headed. At times you have to make the the dinos attack you so you can get the acheivement for fighting them off. The bad part is you are wondering thru a jungle and they give you a damn bow to shoot these things with and it takes about 5 shots to kill one of them and they give you 12 arrows and if you are lucky enough to get on them to shoot them before they are on top of you. In my book it does not add up. This is just my opinion.
R3Ap3R
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Turok

Post by R3Ap3R »

[Removed]
sccrbrandon4788
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Post by sccrbrandon4788 »

R3Ap3R: No talking about Piracy.
parminder
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by parminder »

walker72 wrote:I have started this game and am not real crazy about it because you have no direction. It does not give you a map as to where you are going or where you have been, for the least of it they could of gave you a compass which would of helped a little, at least you would know which way you were headed. At times you have to make the the dinos attack you so you can get the acheivement for fighting them off. The bad part is you are wondering thru a jungle and they give you a damn bow to shoot these things with and it takes about 5 shots to kill one of them and they give you 12 arrows and if you are lucky enough to get on them to shoot them before they are on top of you. In my book it does not add up. This is just my opinion.
i personally did not like it first when i played it but i gave it another go and i kind of got hooked to it and clocked it in like 2 days. well the bow is not made for killing dinos, it is made for the enemy soldiers. if u hit em in the torso or on the head you can c them get stuck onto a wall. i think it was a great game, bit short though.
flashed 16 benQ, 8 Sams25, 3 sam28, 2 hit 0059dj, 2 0047dh 3 0047dj, still stuck on 0078fk, failed 0047dj hardware

NeoRio
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by NeoRio »

Don't you think that with these games that you feel are "too short" they are meant for continued play on Live or as System Link play against other real players?
Digital Menace
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by Digital Menace »

i beat this game like 2 months ago, but i'm playing it again.

certainly not the best fps out there, but no where near the worst either.

i give it a 7.5 or around there.
cyantific
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by cyantific »

First post sounds like what the Angry Video Game Nerd (youtube him) would say :D
RHPG, home away from home :)
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

well
i think
the game looks fine and game play is ok.
till you get to the crap where you cant stay on your feet long enough to shoot back and when you do you can see crap but dust till you are shot again.

not being able to save where the hell i want to is a downer for me as well.

i dont like a game that make you find the 1 way they want you to do it.
the spider tank what a pain in the ass.
i give the game a kiss my ass.

i mean that in the nicest way possible.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
lilrevuk
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by lilrevuk »

I only played it once for about 20 minutes when it was released. I turned it off after I managed to find a glitch within about 3 minutes, jumped off the map and couldn't get back on....

2 minutes later, I accidentally found another one.... Poor level design, horrible AI. Glitchy as hell. One of the worst games I have tried on the 360... :(
And if at first you don't succeed..? Order the damn card! :Phttp://tekgems.com/Products/la-pci22-vt6421a.htm
Mirc is a place to chat, post up on the site for help!!!
Digital Menace
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by Digital Menace »

damn that's pretty harsh guys lol.

i've had no problems with glitches and actually enjoyd the game pretty much, enough to play it again.

8-)
xoshta
Bandit
Bandit

Post by xoshta »

i like this game very much,
though it has many minuses,.

it is different,

Return to “What you're playing”