BenQ Drive Problem

Anything and everything that has to do with the 360
mgpilot
Squire
Squire

BenQ Drive Problem

Post by mgpilot »

Hey ya'll, so I got this problem here with my 360 drive that I cant figure out. So basically whenever I put a game inside the 360 1 second after the tray slides back open, wtf. Now sometimes even if there is no disc inside and i close the tray, it still fires open as if its not part of the machine anymore. Even when i turn off the system the tray closes, and then opens before completely shutting off.

Anyone know a technical name for this problem, the "open tray problem" sounded like it was it but its different when i researched.
Deathuntou
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Re: BenQ Drive Problem

Post by Deathuntou »

almost sounds like your eject button is stuck.
HaGGardSmurf
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by HaGGardSmurf »

Your flash has likely gone bad, or there is a problem with the tray.

Ive had this happen to me a couple times, but I dont remember much, I think one was a fried drive, and I think the other was a hitachi that was acting up after a flash.

Did your flash go good? Did you use the outro command?
mgpilot
Squire
Squire

Post by mgpilot »

No the flash was successful, I did it back when ix 1.51 came out (so it still has that firmware).
I bought a new BenQ drive the other day so im just gona replace them. I gotta research how to properly do that.
But in the meantime what is better to use for spoofing, JungleFlasher or 360 drive firmware tool for coping my old drive ID.
Also I already got banned a while a go, gay, so does it even matter if i replace the new drive's ID with the old? Cant I just flash the new one as if stock and stick it in my console?

Return to “Junk”