Race Driver GRiD - Demo THIS WEEK

Anything and everything that has to do with the 360
MsK
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Race Driver GRiD - Demo THIS WEEK

Post by MsK »

ok ok.. this aint junk but we don't have a section to announce forthcoming game news.
Aside from being an 'fps' fanatic i'm also a big 'driving games' whore :p

Looking forward to the demo.. it really is a chance to see if this game is going to be as good as it looks (i hope so).

source: http://www.codemasters.co.uk/gridcommun ... =EnglishUK" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
GRID_head_cam_01.jpg
GRID Community update – 2/5/08
2008-05-02 12:00:00

Clear your schedule, make sure your hard drive has space, Ensure you close all unnecessary downloads; the GRID Demo will be released next week (Week Commencing May 5th) for all the non-handheld formats.

The demo has 3 events to compete in. The eBay Motors Muscle Cup sees you taking the wheel of a ford Mustang GT-R and the streets of San Francisco, the Advan International Trophy hands you a Nissan S15 Silvia and your playground is Yokohama Docks, and the Euro Touring Car Series provides some old-school tin-top thrills with a BMW 320si touring car and the sweeping curves and hairpins of Jarama.

You’ll also have the opportunity to use the console versions of the demo to win an amazing prize. More details when the demo comes out.

As we post this, we’re in the middle of the first GRID community day, where we’ve invited lots of folks from all over the UK to come visit Codemasters HQ and have a play of the game. You’ll get a more lengthy report on the day next week!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: Race Driver GRiD - Demo THIS WEEK

Post by CoFree »

yea it looks good

yea
i would have just put this thread in general information.
this is a good post.it by no means is junk :D
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
sccrbrandon4788
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Re: Race Driver GRiD - Demo THIS WEEK

Post by sccrbrandon4788 »

GRID is my new favorite racing game. NFS ProStreet screwed up, this is the best game out by far.

Return to “Junk”