Jungle flasher or Iprep

Anything and everything that has to do with the 360
paddypitbug
Bandit
Bandit

Re: Jungle flasher or Iprep

Post by paddypitbug »

Don't know if this will be of intrest but here goes - I read keys an spoofed them in jungleflasher then went into mtk flash then I reached the stage where I hit erase then on the commend where it ask's for a second time are you sure you want to proceed I hit yes then tried to turn off an on the ck3 but it froze so I prepared iprep and created my own folders within the iprep backups folder - booted up then typed in dlite ****** ***** it went into firmtool as I went through all normal commands the stage where I have to give the port number it would only show this stage after (hitting esc key ?) to show the bit about no identify atapti port went on from there and flashed 100%.

I have noticed 2 things when opening jungle flasher it came up with (error exception and a set of error code and asked if I wished to continue in the box with exit-try again-quit ?) when preparing iprep I had the error (device not ready do I wish to continue which I have to give the yes command as too the same with opening jungle flasher ) next drive I do I will take a better note of the error code an pass it on
conan281
Bandit
Bandit

Re: Jungle flasher or Iprep

Post by conan281 »

I just flashed my lite-on an hour ago in iprep 8.8 i perfer iprep :D
lite-on:5
lite-on 83:1 (almost messed up)
benq:1
samsung:1
hatachi:1 (Very complicated)
xx0warrig0xx