SICK!!! Idea for xbox360!

Anything and everything that has to do with the 360
kirksblood
Peasant
Peasant

SICK!!! Idea for xbox360!

Post by kirksblood »

ok ive been pondering this all day and just wondering if someone could make it possible since i know already that the xbox360 wont play directley from the hard drive for backups i was thinking if its possible to make a program that does this " lets say i remove my xbox dvd rom and tie the wires to my computer through the standard cables which i know already do exist cause ive seen them during the mod of my xbox and using like say daemons tools be able to load an iso and tricking the xbox 360 into thinking that the virtual dvd rom is its actual dvd rom if we can somehow accoplish this we then never have to switch games again NOR BURN THEM! AND BUYING VERBATIMS and have them stored on your computer lets say on a terrabyte and never have to worry about scratchd games ever again"

"NOTE THIS IS AN IDEA I DON'T HAVE A WORKING PROTOTYPE OR ANYTHING JUST THROWING THIS IDEA OUT THERE!!!"

let me know what u all think and if its possible and if so spread this like crazy untill someone can figure it out i would do this myself but im not that great at writing programs yet
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: SICK!!! Idea for xbox360!

Post by CoFree »

at this point there is no way to do that
with all the checks that the hypervisor does
its just not doable (yet i hope)
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
dalecheesy
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by dalecheesy »

I'd be happy with a boot loader so no more having to insert discs when playing from the hd.
Backslash
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Post by Backslash »

Yeah it would be cool

Return to “Junk”