Wow, the luck keeps rollin' in

Anything and everything that has to do with the 360
aTurgidKnave
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Wow, the luck keeps rollin' in

Post by aTurgidKnave »

Cofree will probably be happy about this one, but I'm not. Last night, my internet was up an running. This morning it was not. I called up Time Warner and as it turns out, the internet was down in my area. 7 hours later, i became a little suspicious as to why my internet still wasn't working. I called em back up, internets working, but not for me. As it turned out, my Linksys router was broken..actually, BOTH are broken in the same way. I don't know what it is, but they're broken. I can hardwire to get internet, both through modem only or through the router, but the wireless network does not transmit internet. I get signal and can connect to the nework, but not to the internet. I'm generally good with tech, but this makes no sense to me.
Since I have two and only need one I figured I might as well crack one open and see what I can see, but as of right now one computer has access and I need a new router...great :x
The things you do for boredom...
aTurgidKnave
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Re: Wow, the luck keeps rollin' in

Post by aTurgidKnave »

Also, my bad...this isn't xbox 360 related. whoops :lol:
I just got hooked on the "junk" forum and stuck with it with all my "luck" mentionings.
The things you do for boredom...

Return to “Junk”