Im Banned My Partition 1 has disappeared!

Anything and everything that has to do with the 360
Ghostrid3r
Peasant
Peasant

Im Banned My Partition 1 has disappeared!

Post by Ghostrid3r »

I was recently banned from xbox live, and now i cant install games to hard drive also my partition 1 has gone when connecting with hdd xtractor 360 adapter.

I understand that theres a HD installation certificate that enables such. I also wonder "if that ability is post NXE update" is a certificate issued in the update? as i guess you dont need live enabled to use that hd installation feature if the update was from usb for instance.

luckily when i opened my liteon xbox i never broke the paper like sticker, and can sell it to gamestation for £61
but i want to keep it as its like new. i think wave 4 games are dodgy to play XBL at the moment.
djshauny1
Possible Ally of Robinhood
Possible Ally of Robinhood

Re: Im Banned My Partition 1 has disappeared!

Post by djshauny1 »

I dont think its wave 4 a such
There is a way microsoft can tell if your dvd drive has a different firmware on it
commando_lee
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood
Location: Up high in the tree looking out for the Sheriff of Nottingham

Re: Im Banned My Partition 1 has disappeared!

Post by commando_lee »

Ms can tell at the moment that your drive has been flashed as the FW is detecatble. People have been banned even tho they have not put a wave 4 game in the console
................................................................RobinHoods Very Own
.......................................Image
I do this for the fun and pleasure in helping people. But this is NOT my job. Post up on the boards with your question and some body will help you dont use the PM system.

Return to “Junk”