Why bother?

Anything and everything that has to do with the PS3
Ranning Dummy
Peasant
Peasant

Why bother?

Post by Ranning Dummy »

The way I see it, $50 a year for Xbox Live is more than fair for an online system that isnt perfect. I don't own or even want a PS3 just because the Sony online system is free so I can't imagine how awful it is. :twisted:
zigzag
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Why bother?

Post by zigzag »

At least the ps3 console is perfect not like the 360 crashes, over heats, scratches the games, gives the dreaded 3 red lights and xbox live isnt perfect at least we can agree on something it is lag lag and more lag if you manage to connect, come on they rushed the console out to beat sony and will soon pay the price since blueray have won the war no more hd movies lol dvd or blueray
here the difference
ps3 built in wifi,blueray movie player as standard, upgradeable hdd to much more than 120gb lol, sixaxis pad wireless as well, free online play,and much much more
xbox 360 mmm where shall i start want to run wireless have to buy a wireless adapter, surf the internet ha only if you are connected to a pc via media centre, 120gb maximum storage and has to be a microsoft 360 hdd, sixaxis pad doesnt exist lmao, watch blueray movies nope only hd movies but only if you buy an external hd dvd player want to play on line yep pay mr gates £40 per year and then have trouble connecting anyway yes i do have a xbox 360 but not for long lol
without raving on there are more features i could list but this just shows that the ps3 wins hands down and lets be honest with the ps4 already in production due for release late 2010 the xbox 360 doesnt stand a chance in hell
thats my pennys worth
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

its all good stuff as long as you keep this back and forth crap in a junk tread. ;)
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

Yeah, just keep it here in the junk area. I would hate to see a flame ware break out :o
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
Ranning Dummy
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Ranning Dummy »

1.) If Microsoft hadn't recognized 6axis as being completely homo I'm sure they would have included such things with the dominate system. But hey! at least you can practice up for playing your Wii, right?!

2.) Playing Xbox Live on wifi is just a bad idea in general. No player who wants to win AND have a lag-free experience on 360 or on PC will play with a wireless connection. Any tool should know that. If YOU lag every game, trust me, its not Live, its that 56k connection your mommy bought you.

3.) If Sony is sooooo good, why did two of their best game companys, Square and Capcom, branch out to other(better) systems? :cry:

4.) The whole high-def dvd thing isn't even a big deal yet. And with Netflix choosing to go with... Xbox LIVE, you can get HD movies as long as you want.

5.) Why would you even use "free online gaming" as one of your points? Sony online is rubbish.

6.) Basically, it comes down to Sony has better hardware but no games to back it up. Its like Nintendo 64 had (technically) better hardware, but the first Playstation had tons of good games.

7.) ALREADY making a PS4... wow, they must be really confident in their current machine... but not really.
Ranning Dummy
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Ranning Dummy »

sadalius wrote:Yeah, just keep it here in the junk area. I would hate to see a flame ware break out :o

dont worry fellas, theres nothing really else to say for the PS3. Honestly, the whole PS3 console board should just be under the heading of Junk. or: I Can't Believe I Bought This! :twisted:
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

well this has went far enough for me.
there was no reason to bring one of the admin in this.

nuff said.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.

Return to “Junk”