new buyer and need expert help.

The place for beginners to ask there questions.
chris.redfield
Bandit
Bandit

new buyer and need expert help.

Post by chris.redfield »

Hey guys how is everyone doing?

I am new to this psp portion of the hood but a good friend of mine who is disabled is considering purchasing a psp for a long awaited trip to Ireland. upon his arduous travel he will be facing 10 or more hours of flight and not to mention the waiting around at JFK but to get to the point i have read that certain versions such as the 3000 versions of the psp are un-mod(able).

I also read that some of the packets like the star wars or god of war packages are modifiable.
can you all help a good friend out and point me in the right direction.

Thank you all for your services and expertise in the area you have truly been a blessing in not so fortunate financial life.
redfield out.
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: new buyer and need expert help.

Post by sadalius »

All PSP's except for the 3000 series are moddable at this point in time. I'm not sure if they will figure out the psp 3000 series for a little while yet, but they are working on it.

Right now I would recommend buying a used one from a game shop or some trustworthy place that you can see what your getting because all I can find in retail stores in my area are the 3000 series.

I don't know anything about the packet modding so I'm sorry that I can't be much help on that part.
Sadalius

No questions by PM please

Return to “Beginners”