God of War: Chains of Olympus

Tell us what you think about the game your playing now.
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

God of War: Chains of Olympus

Post by sadalius »

Has anyone else played this game yet? If so whats your thoughts?

I am really enjoying this game. Kind of reminds me of Gears of War, but with a twist. I just beat the Basilisk and have just got started on what I consider the second level. The graphics is great and I like the way that the game plays too. Sometimes its a little hard to figure out what to do next so I end up wondering around an area till I figure it out. Most people won't have that problem though. Anyway, post up your thoughts and comments.
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
BobSeager
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: God of War: Chains of Olympus

Post by BobSeager »

I just finished the basilisk too! I never played GOW on ps2 but it's a good time on the psp. It will probably be the 1 game I own on psp that I'll play for more than 5 minutes. The lighting and collisions are such that I've not seen the psp produce before, so it's nice to know it's capable. Only wish I had the psp-2000 with TV/OUT...maybe have to research the whole pandora thing...

Anyway, kick ass game!
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

Just in case you missed it, start a new game. Just after you beat the Persian King, you'll inherit his magic and there'll be a few of his hinchmen so you can practice using that magic. Beat those guys and in front of you will be the hallway that has the game save spot towards the left, go into the entrance way on the right. You'll have a nice surprise!!
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
dalecheesy
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by dalecheesy »

Pervert!! lol. yeah fantastic game. Busy running round in a potato suit with unlimited magic. Fear my wrath

Return to “What you're playing”