New update

Anything 360 that don"t have is own tread
robbeylol
Peasant
Peasant

New update

Post by robbeylol »

Hey guys I just joined here and this is my first post. Anyways there is a new update coming out today or tomorrow I believe, obviously my 360 is flashed and I am scared that if I accept the update I will end up being banned. Does anyone have any information about this new update? Is it safe to accept? Will I get banned? Please help :D
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: New update

Post by CoFree »

I always wait 2 days.Then if thing are not going crazy i think about taking the update.
I have a 360 that i will take the update with.This is just to see what will happen and report any problem i have.

What you do is up to you.if you can't live without live for a couple of days let us know how it goes with you.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

Same here. I'll be waiting a few days so I can see whats happening after the smoke clears.
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
robbeylol
Peasant
Peasant

Post by robbeylol »

So just take out the wireless network cable and play your stand campaign on games, until sites like this give you the all clear? that seams easy enough.
Jman 31
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by Jman 31 »

That's pretty much it unless you want to volunteer as a crash test dummy and find out for us! :D :D
ROBINHOOD'S PLAYGROUND
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

There have already been a load of people to install the update. So, all we have to do is sit back and watch to see if there are any casualties, lol!
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
bo0nd0ck
Peasant
Peasant

Post by bo0nd0ck »

<---Crash test dummy right here, someone get an ambulance with me because i may punch my teeth out if anything goes bad.

Ill keep ya guys updated on my status.

Return to “General information”