Guitar Hero III

Tell us what you think about the game you are playing
Dragonfire
Squire
Squire

Guitar Hero III

Post by Dragonfire »

Okay here is a little story.....

I get paid at my job every two weeks right...Well I had an extra 360 I was trying to sell. A guy at work told me he wanted it and would pay me for it for his son for christmas. For like a month I was only paid and holding 60 buck for him..I was selling it for 200...so I sold it online hehe....I had another one that had no cables and such...I figured he wouldnt get to buy it right....Well on the 21st he gave me the money in full so i had to give him my controller and set of power cords ect....

Here is where Guitar Hero III Comes in...

Since I sold him mine i needed to replace mine so i was chatting online with a buddy I have done some business with before, and asked what he had for sale...He told me what all he had..which was a broken console....av cables power brick...guitar hero 3 and the wireless guitar....I asked how much for the cables and the guitar...to make a long story short I ended up purchasing the power brick, HD av cables, wireless guitar and guitar hero 3 for $60.00

I never ever thought I would want this game..so to be honest I thought it was going to be crap.......IT turns out this game is fun as hell. Its hard for me, but its addictive as crap...if I can get a certain part of a song I keep trying until i can or with the boss battles keep trying to beat them is just addictive..

Anyone else enjoy this game??

Wesley
Wesley
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Re: Guitar Hero III

Post by CoFree »

not play that one yet
but rock band is fun as crap
so im sure i will like it when i do play it.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
Jman 31
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by Jman 31 »

My kids both have guitars and they play Rock Band constantly. They said guitar hero 3 was really hard. I played Rock Band with them and it was a blast. I haven't tried GH3 though either.
ROBINHOOD'S PLAYGROUND
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

GHIII is one of my favorites of the music games. It's challenging for me and I guess thats why I like it. I also like most of the songs too.

I think the hardest one for the is that Dragon Force song, through the fire and flames. The song seems to go on forever and it's insanely hard on the expert level.
Sadalius

No questions by PM please
Dragonfire
Squire
Squire

Post by Dragonfire »

I just beat the game on easy...not saying much thats alot for me at this point in time. I am going to try it on medium level to see if I am any better at it.

The song ONE by METALICA is a very fun one to play......especially when it starts getting fast.
Wesley
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

I actually liked that song. Although there is another song in that same set thats more difficult, well more difficult for me anyway. Can't remember what the name is right at the moment.
Sadalius

Ranning Dummy
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Ranning Dummy »

:twisted: GH III is waaaaay harder than Rock Band, but it should be. Rock Band is a game that you and your buddies can get together and have some real fun with while GH is a truly competitive game. The solo tours on Rock Band are very similar in style to the way the GH series is set up. It boils down to this: Buy GH III so you can get the wireless Les Paul controller then buy Rock Band so you can have a party game. If you are decent at GH then you will impress your friends and be a good band member (guitar/bass wise, anyway) in Rock Band. 8-)
sadalius
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by sadalius »

If your good with GH, then you would be a good guitarist in rock band. That won't make you a good singer or a good drummer. Both of which is the case with me. I can play the guitar very well, but the singing I most definitely leave to someone else. Drumming, I'm getting better at, but still, I find it hard.
Sadalius

irishjoe
Bandit
Bandit

Post by irishjoe »

Its the game I play most on my 360...
I have completed easy and medium and am slowly getting thru hard. The whole moving ur fingers to different buttons has got me! I had only just got my pinkie trained to press the blue button then medium was completed!

I got the drop kick murphy's extra tracks from XBL, does anyone know if there are more about?

Return to “What you're playing”