CD/DVD Printer

carlos
Bandit
Bandit

CD/DVD Printer

Post by carlos »

Which is the best printer company? Is it Epson?

Which is the best CD/DVD printer, as I want to buy one.
parminder
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: CD/DVD Printer

Post by parminder »

i would say if you want 2 go 4 budget and quality then epsom but they all are pretty much the same but do look for the specification as about the dpi, time and stuff, but i would go with epsom
flashed 16 benQ, 8 Sams25, 3 sam28, 2 hit 0059dj, 2 0047dh 3 0047dj, still stuck on 0078fk, failed 0047dj hardware

carlos
Bandit
Bandit

Post by carlos »

parminder wrote:i would say if you want 2 go 4 budget and quality then epsom but they all are pretty much the same but do look for the specification as about the dpi, time and stuff, but i would go with epsom

I just want a printer for printing on printable cds/dvds, which printer should I buy, i want a top quality printout. Im thinking about getting the R265, R285, RX585 or the R360, which one would u buy?
Jman 31
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by Jman 31 »

If you are talking about labels then I would go with a decent color laser printer. I don't know about a printer that will actually print on the dvd itself. If that's what you are after then I would suggest a $1.99 usd Sharpie! :D :D
ROBINHOOD'S PLAYGROUND
parminder
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by parminder »

they all are pretty good, rx585 seems to be pretty good, but if it was me i would go for R285 as it is affordable and print quality is really good. but if you still want to know which one is the best then just type the model number in google and search. they have review pages so you can read them in detail.
flashed 16 benQ, 8 Sams25, 3 sam28, 2 hit 0059dj, 2 0047dh 3 0047dj, still stuck on 0078fk, failed 0047dj hardware

CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

i would just put out there that putting labels on a 360 backup disc is a bad idea. ;)
sorry to hi-jack the thread
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
parminder
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by parminder »

yeh if you put labels on the xbox 360 media you will get unreadable media error as i tried with one, but if you remove the label again the disk will work perfectly fine so like cofree said its a bad idea, though cd/dvd printing is fairly safe and should be only used on printable media.

Sesshomaru
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Post by Sesshomaru »

I think it has to do with the added weight to the disc, I know for PS2 games that's what caused issues with printing labels and DRE's. Some people were able to get it to work, but they were very skilled and veteran with DVD burning and printing. In general I'd say stay away, Dual Layer media is too expensive and disc read errors are too agonizing to risk over a pretty label.
carlos
Bandit
Bandit

Post by carlos »

Sesshomaru wrote:I think it has to do with the added weight to the disc, I know for PS2 games that's what caused issues with printing labels and DRE's. Some people were able to get it to work, but they were very skilled and veteran with DVD burning and printing. In general I'd say stay away, Dual Layer media is too expensive and disc read errors are too agonizing to risk over a pretty label.
So it can damage an xbox 360 dvd drive even with Printable discs (not labels)? Or are they safe to use with the xbox 360?
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

carlos wrote:Printable discs (not labels)
that should be fine.
the paper label is what gives the trouble.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
jockavelli
Herald of RHPG
Herald of RHPG

Post by jockavelli »

I use an EPSON R300 have done for about 2yrs now works a treat.
Bringing NEWS & VIEWS to RHPG

Return to “General information”