OK lets give it a chance........

jockavelli
Herald of RHPG
Herald of RHPG

OK lets give it a chance........

Post by jockavelli »

Right i finally bought one only for MGS4 & GT5............

First of all MGS4 wow wow wow wow
GT5 PANTS, STINKY PANTS, BIG SWEATY Y-FRONTS WITH SKIDMARKS ON THEM....... GOD ITS BAD

I'd rather play tonsil tennis with someone who has the plague!!!!!

OK

I also got FIFA08 which is alright, tried ProEvo 08 nowhere near as good or polished looking as 360ver imo.....

i'm just looking for some advice on what's HOT & NOT........ Preferably Exclusive's if possible..........

judging by the previous posts im going to struggle here, but hey i thought i'd try lol

Thanks
jockavelli
Bringing NEWS & VIEWS to RHPG
Jman 31
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Re: OK lets give it a chance........

Post by Jman 31 »

Sounds like you got the one good game for the PS3. That's why I haven't taken the plunge yet. Let them get it modded though and I'll get one just to say I've done it and then it will probably sit on my shelf like my Wii.
ROBINHOOD'S PLAYGROUND
jockavelli
Herald of RHPG
Herald of RHPG

Post by jockavelli »

I only bought it cause i had £400 sitting & thought well why not!!!!!!!!

The same goes for my wii...... i use it for sitting my beer on(no joke), it was only fun at xmas when my mates were round and we were all pissed & even that only lasted until about 6th jan....

oh well more money down that pan............

Wonder what else i could have spent it on.........hmmmmm.......
CoFree
Robinhood
Robinhood

Post by CoFree »

man
i dont know what to say.
i have a ps3.the controllers is dead im not even sure it hooked to the tv any more.

dont get me wrong the ps3 is nice piece of hardware.
sony just needs to get the game rolling out.

the biggest problem is that they have only one title that is not on the 360 as far as i know.
"FIGHTING TYRANNY in a TECHNOLOGICAL NOTTINGHAM"
No Questions by PM.
jockavelli
Herald of RHPG
Herald of RHPG

Post by jockavelli »

They have quite a few exclusives just nothing major.........

The PS3 reminds me of the Dreamcast, a fantastic revolutionary piece of kit that just doesn't have the right kind of backup.
Digital Menace
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Post by Digital Menace »

lol like rev said, ps3 wil be worth it once it's hacked and of course starts getting great exclusives.

yeah theres some games for it, but still ps3 nearing 2 years old, still isn't really worth having espcially if you have a 360.

sony wanted to push blu ray rather than games, which they won but still and they chose to make it so complex that most devs won't bother with it.

too bad for sony, but it will pick up next year even more.

in the end i will get one, but when will it really be worth it ? is the question...and probably not for a while how i see it.
jockavelli
Herald of RHPG
Herald of RHPG

Post by jockavelli »

Even if they figured out a way to run HD videos directly from an external HDD with full 1080p support & no lag i.e use the cell processor that would make it so much more useful in many ways.

But until then i'll just have to make do with there mediocre exclusive titles, i ain't buying the same stuff for 2 systems (wii not included as its my beer mat)
lilrevuk
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by lilrevuk »

PS2 was similar in the sense that it took devs a while to really utilise the full capabilities of the machine. I can't see PS3 ever really using that cell processor though, Xbox hs won the battle for games licenses this time round, and devs won't make 2 versions of a game if they don't have to, they'll just port it.
And if at first you don't succeed..? Order the damn card! :Phttp://tekgems.com/Products/la-pci22-vt6421a.htm
Mirc is a place to chat, post up on the site for help!!!
parminder
Ally of Robinhood
Ally of Robinhood

Post by parminder »

CoFree wrote:man
i dont know what to say.
i have a ps3.the controllers is dead im not even sure it hooked to the tv any more.

dont get me wrong the ps3 is nice piece of hardware.
sony just needs to get the game rolling out.

the biggest problem is that they have only one title that is not on the 360 as far as i know.
neh there are quite few, mgs4, uncharted, haze, gt5, resistance, motorstorm, heavenly sword. they all are pretty good and better than any 360 games that i know. ps3 are rolling out less titles but whatever title they make they make it worthwile.
flashed 16 benQ, 8 Sams25, 3 sam28, 2 hit 0059dj, 2 0047dh 3 0047dj, still stuck on 0078fk, failed 0047dj hardware

Sesshomaru
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Post by Sesshomaru »

jockavelli wrote:I only bought it cause i had £400 sitting & thought well why not!!!!!!!!

The same goes for my wii...... i use it for sitting my beer on(no joke), it was only fun at xmas when my mates were round and we were all pissed & even that only lasted until about 6th jan....

oh well more money down that pan............

Wonder what else i could have spent it on.........hmmmmm.......
Lol, I had that same issue and went with the Samsung Instinct a nice media phone/iPhone clone. I listen to bluetooth stereo all day work, no regrets so far. The PS3 is a great piece of kit without any real must-own exclusives. MGS is a good series, but it's not a system mover imo. Final Fantasy XIII might be though.

Return to “General information”